63

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 63 063

Chapter 63 063

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 62 062Next Chapter...Chapter 64 064

Qi Yu is the person in charge of affairs in the Moyun Pavilion, and he usually gives him anything to do directly.

This person also received a little favor from Mo Qianqian at that time, and because there was only one sister in the family, and there were no other relatives there, Mo Qianqian saw that he was pitiful, and directly gave him a job, which allowed him to live.

After that, Mo Qianqian found that this person's mind was really very good, and his understanding of many things was stronger than that of ordinary people, and later, he was very relieved to entrust all the things in his hands to him.

Qi Yu really lived up to his trust and took care of Moyun Pavilion in an orderly manner.

Soon, after getting the news of Xue Qiao, Qi Yu put down the work in his hand and came to Mofu.

"Miss."

"Qi Yu, come here." Mo Qianqian asked people to sit down, and instructed his subordinates to pour him a cup of tea, and then handed over a booklet in his hand to Qi Yu, "Take a look."

Qi Yu took the things over and glanced at them briefly, "Make cloth for the royal family?" Didn't you say that we Moyun Pavilion don't do business for the royal family?

"I've said it before, but at this time and that time, and now they give us such a big profit, and if you don't make money, that's what a fool would do." Mo Qianqian smiled lightly.

This business is more than twice as profitable as the previous business.

Moyun Pavilion's cloth shops are all over the place, and its things are also notoriously good, and the sales volume has always been the highest among the major cloth shops, because the price of Moyun Pavilion's cloth is relatively expensive, so generally people who come to Moyun Pavilion to buy cloth are either rich or expensive.

But Moyun Pavilion never made custom cloth for the royal family, and although everyone didn't know why, they never asked.

Only Mo Qianqian knows that she is just because she hates Xiao Jincheng.

This time, it was Mo Qianqian who was sent by the Emperor of Zhongzhou to find him, and the price given was such a considerable amount, and even Mo Qianqian's request to pay half of the deposit in advance was agreed, why not?

"Wouldn't there be any problems with such a high price?" Qi Yu said with a little worry.

"The emperor sacrificed to the sky and wanted to amnesty the world, this time the momentum was so huge, he must have attached great importance to it, in order to let the people also see it, he naturally had to pay attention to what he was wearing. The things in our Moyun Pavilion are better than the things made in his own palace, and I am a little bit better, and he will definitely give priority to us, so there is no need to worry about this.

Mo Yunge repeatedly rejected Xiao Jincheng, but now he agreed to do business for the emperor, with Xiao Jincheng's temper, it is strange not to be angry.

Just thinking about Xiao Jincheng's cold face, he felt very comfortable.

Qi Yu nodded when he heard this, and he also felt that he was thinking too much, although the Chaogang is not stable now, at least the handwriting on the palace side is still relatively large, and for the quality of things, he is naturally willing to pay more silver.