43

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 43 043

Chapter 43 043

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 42 042Next Chapter...Chapter 44 044

Before dawn, Mo Qianqian got up and walked out of the door and yawned, and before he opened his spirit, he saw a corner of his clothes flashing at the gate of the courtyard.

Mrs. Zhou came out with a basin of water, and when she saw Mo Qianqian standing in the courtyard, she couldn't help but smile and said, "Qianqian got up?" Hurry up and wash up, it's time for breakfast.

"Okay." Mo Qianqian glanced at the courtyard gate again, and asked Mrs. Zhou, "The one who just went out, is it September?"

"yes, he got up earlier than you, he didn't know what to do, he didn't even eat breakfast." Old Madam Zhou shook her head and said, "This kid is very diligent, I really don't know what I've experienced before.

After getting along with each other during this time, Mrs. Zhou has gradually let go of her original suspicions about September, and with September's usual help, Mrs. Zhou also feels much more relaxed.

After all, there is no one who does not like a good-looking and sensible and obedient child.

In addition, September is really capable, and usually doesn't talk much, and typically does more and says less.

"It's not going to be a good experience." Mo Qianqian looked over there again, and then twisted his eyebrows and withdrew his gaze.

In the past few days, she always feels that September has something on her mind, It's not even six o'clock, what is he going to do when he goes out?

Mo Qianqian didn't think much about it, he was just worried about September.

The morning dew had not yet dissipated, and the temperature in the morning was a little low, and the cold dew became heavier and thicker as we walked outside the village.

There is a hundred-year-old tree not far from the field, standing by the river all the year round, and in September, he walked slowly to the river and stood still, and a man in a navy blue robe fell silently behind him.

"Master!" The man wore a mask, covering most of his face, knelt down on one knee and shouted respectfully: "The wind is too late to save the driver, and I hope that the master will atone for his sins!"

"How did you find here?" September's calm voice is much more serious than the appearance of Mo Qianqian on weekdays.

"The dark line of the Snow Wolf Guard is secretly monitored in various places, but if there is even the slightest bit of news like yours, I will try to verify it as much as possible. In the past two years, Snow Wolf Wei has been sparing no effort to secretly find the whereabouts of the master, and everyone in the world knows that the master is dead, but Feng Lie knows that the general will definitely find a way to let the master survive!

September's hand under the cuffs slowly tightened a little, and the figure reflected in the lake inexplicably looked a little depressed.

Yes, it's been two years, and time always flies so fast, and before you know it, two years have passed in the blink of an eye.

The scenes of that year seemed to be still yesterday, and whenever he woke up from a dream at midnight, he didn't know where he was not only tonight, but also where he was.

"You don't have to look for me anymore, just think I'm dead." September lowered his eyes, pursed his lips and said, "I'm fine now."

Feng Lie raised his head in shock, and shouted to him with disbelief in his eyes: "Shizi!