32

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 32 032

Chapter 32 032

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 31 031Next Chapter...Chapter 33 033

"Bring me two pounds." The young man's crisp and clean voice rose in Mo Qian's ears.

Mo Qian raised his head shallowly, and when he looked at the person in front of him, his expression paused, and then he said briskly: "Okay."

After

weighing, he handed over twenty yuan, The young man smiled gently at Mo Qianqian, and then turned to leave.

Looking at the back of the other party's departure, a dark light flashed in Mo Qian's eyes.

Finally delivered to your door!

It seems that knowing the purpose of the other party is not far away.

After this person, after waiting for a while, Mo Qianqian directly closed the stall.

After closing the stall, Mo Qianqian walked around the county, bought some daily necessities and snacks and went home.

After returning home from the "long journey", Mo Qianqian had just stepped into the house when he heard a sound coming from the hall in the front yard.

As soon as she "looked", she found that the young man who had bought the fruit in front of her stall was talking to Old Master Zhou.

They all came straight to the door!

But he is familiar with Old Master Zhou?

With doubts, Mo Qianqian entered the hall, then looked at the young man, and said in surprise: "It's you?"

When the

young man saw Mo Qian, his demeanor seemed to be a little strange.

"You two know each other?" Old Master Zhou asked directly.

"No, when I was selling wild fruits just now, he bought two catties of wild fruits from my stall." Mo Qianqian said, glancing at the wild fruits and other gifts on the table in the hall.

Old Master Zhou nodded suddenly in understanding, and then said: "This is a descendant of my deceased, named Xiao Jincheng, because of some things, so he came to me."

"Oh." Mo Qianqian responded and looked at the young man on the side, "Since this little brother has come from afar, then I will stay at home for a few days and catch up with my husband."

Although the other party took the initiative to come to the door, she didn't know the other party's purpose, but she only needed to know that the other party was her mission goal.

So she didn't mind letting the other party stay, but was very "looking forward to it".

"Then I'll bother." The young man said politely, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, which seemed a little soft.

Looking at such a teenager, if it were a normal little girl, she would probably blush, but unfortunately, Mo Qianqian is not an ordinary person.

The more gentle the other party's attitude, the more Mo Qianqian felt that there was a problem.

She felt the same sense of danger in this man as she did in the last days.

But in reality! This man's performance is too harmless.

can only explain one point, the other party is too capable of pretending.

And Mo Qianqian, in the next two days, he felt the ability of the other party to pretend.