35

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 35 035

Chapter 35 035

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 34 034Next Chapter...Chapter 36 036

Halfway, Xiao Jincheng continued to speak, "What is your plane mission?"

He knew how powerful the plane system was, and if he could use it to achieve his goal faster, he needed the other party, and he needed to understand the other party's mission.

Once you know the task, you can know how valuable you are to the other party, so that there will be room for negotiation.

"Why am I telling you this?" Mo Qianqian's eyes flashed when he heard Xiao Jincheng ask himself, and he immediately asked casually.

The other party is not good at stubble, so she doesn't want the other party to know that the other party is her mission target, otherwise she is likely to be pinched.

It's something she doesn't want to see.

"I am the only one in this world who knows how to make the plane system create greater value, and I may be able to help you complete the system tasks faster." Xiao Jincheng showed his hole cards to Mo Qianqian.

"Hearing you say that, it seems that you are here for the plane system in my hands, and you need my help, right?" Mo Qianqian was not frightened by Xiao Jincheng's words.

This is an empty glove white wolf! If her mission has nothing to do with the other party.

And now, she can only deal with it as a situation.

"Yes, I do need you... Plane system. Xiao Jincheng was not willing to beat around the bush at this time, and said frankly directly.

"Can you answer me a few questions before I give you an answer?" Mo Qianqian immediately said.

Hearing Mo Qianqian say this, Xiao Jincheng's eyes flickered slightly, and then nodded.

"How did you know I had a plane system?" She had to see if the plane system had left any hints for Xiao Jincheng at that time.

"Sweet potato, in my last life, I used sweet potato to complete my first wealth accumulation." Xiao Jincheng said honestly, and at the same time, when he said this, he seemed to have a feeling of "hating iron but not steel" in his eyes.

It's obviously the same plane system, but in Mo Qianqian's hands, it became an unintentional discovery, and there was only a hundred taels of silver, and it was finally divided?

Mo Qianqian ignored the meaning of Xiao Jincheng's eyes, and continued to speak: "Then you deliberately came to my house in the name of Old Master Zhou to determine whether I have a plane system, and at the same time decide how to treat me?"

"Hmm."

"If I'm really an ordinary peasant girl, you're going to take direct control of me? And after finding out that I am not simple, you plan to discuss it with me? When Mo Qianqian spoke, his tone was mocking.

"The plane system represents the supreme power in this world, and its master determines how useful it is."

"As a result, you ended up playing like you and killing yourself in the end?"

As soon as Mo Qianqian's rhetorical question came out, Xiao Jincheng's face couldn't help but stiffen, and then said: "If you miss it once, I won't make a mistake a second time." "It's

okay if I want you to help you, but I need to know what you did in your last life, and why... In the end, you can only choose to be born again.

Mo Qianqian directly put forward his own requirements.