3

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 3 003

Chapter 3 003

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 2 002Next Chapter..Chapter 4 004

After walking into the mountains for a while, he found that the people were becoming more and more scarce, and the surrounding trees were becoming more and more dense.

Looking at this situation, Mo Qianqian expressed her satisfaction, because this meant that she could fish in troubled waters here unscrupulously.

However, fishing in troubled waters is fishing in troubled waters, and she still has to do some superficial work.

Then start looking around for some wild vegetables that you can use.

Mo Qianqian's luck was not bad, after some search by mental power, he really found some wild vegetables in the corner, Mo Qianqian was overjoyed at the moment, and immediately picked them.

Yes, in addition to restoring her body to its healthiest state all at once, her mental power ability also returned, which gave her more confidence to survive in this era.

After searching for a few places, Mo Qianqian picked wild vegetables as much as half a bamboo basket, and according to their previous meals, these wild vegetables were enough for their family of three to eat for several days.

After picking almost enough, Mo Qianqian stopped, but what she didn't expect was that she also saw some trampled marks around picking wild vegetables, and these traces were obviously made by animals in the mountains and forests, but these traces had obviously been for several days.

With a thought, Mo Qianqian took out a shovel from his system backpack and began to dig some traps.

Whether the trap is useful or not, she makes it useful.

After digging no less than ten traps around, it was almost noon, and Mo Qian's stomach growled, so she found a random place to sit down, took out some bread from the system backpack and ate it.

At the same time, she also opened her own control panel.

She didn't have time to take a good look at her control panel at home, and now while no one was around, the things in the plane system mall after her crossing were as different as before.

In the last days, her plane system mall will sell more weapons, all kinds of guns and ammunition, of course, that price is not flattering.

After clicking on the mall, Mo Qianqian specifically clicked on a few categories, and soon found that the things sold in the mall were different.

The category of goods is clearly biased towards things of this era.

The food that can be bought is grain, vegetables, meat, fruits, etc.; I wore a variety of spring, summer, autumn and winter clothes that were in line with the characteristics of the times, and there were people from all walks of life; There are all kinds of daily necessities; There are also all kinds of means of transportation, in addition, there are many weapons that are in line with the characteristics of the times...

In short, it couldn't be more thoughtful, and it was easy to use these things to gain a foothold in this ancient world, but it came at a cost.

That's gold!

And the property that Mo Qianqian has now is the materials in the system backpack, but a large part of them cannot be taken out openly.

Therefore, if you want to live well in this era, I am afraid you still have to work as hard as you will in the last days.