72

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 72 072

Chapter 72 072

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 71 071Next Chapter: Chapter 73 073

072

"He suspects that no one will suspect me, don't worry." Mo Qianqian looked at Xue Qiao's nervous appearance, and comforted: "After today, I will not provide any more help to Xiao Jincheng, he has no conditions to help me anymore."

Xue Qiao's eyes lit up, knowing that since Mo Qianqian could say such a thing, it proved that she must be completely sure that she could fight against Xiao Jincheng.

God knows, every time the young lady is in a false relationship with Xiao Jincheng, how much she wants to go up and slap that man to death!

"Why do you seem happier than I am?" Mo Qianqian couldn't cry or laugh.

"Of course she was happy? She thinks about it every day and night, and she wishes that you and that Xiao dog thief would never get along. There was a coquettish voice outside the door, with a hint of coquettishness.

What's going on today, as if all the good things have come together at this moment, The poisonous lady who has left without anyone and without any news has appeared.

Mo Qianqian's state has almost recovered at this moment, she lifted the quilt and got up, refused Xue Qiao's support, opened the window, and saw a graceful figure sitting leisurely on the trunk of the locust tree in the courtyard, with a winter plum in her mouth.

Sure enough, it's the style of a poisonous lady, never taking the usual path, never waiting for normal people.

"You're really not cold." Mo Qianqian lay on the windowsill, looking at the face that hadn't changed in a few years, "I'm not afraid that your old arms and legs will freeze there."

"I said it's not shallow, but the old lady is also your master, who did you learn from who did you learn the life-saving skills, have you forgotten it? The old lady also heard the news of your accident and hurried back, I didn't expect you to be such a white-eyed wolf. The

poisonous lady saw Mo Qian's lively appearance, and knew how to tease people, so she finally let go.

One turned over and flew down from the trunk of the tree, the poisonous lady didn't even leave the door, and flew directly through the window into the soft collapse of the house, and raised her eyebrows at Mo Qianyi, "The cold wind at the door is blowing comfortably?"

Hearing her say this, Mo Qianqian shuddered, and hurriedly lowered the window, "It's uncomfortable, it's cold." Tell

me what's going on? Why did you suddenly figure it out that you were going against Xiao Jincheng?

"What made me suddenly figured it out? Didn't I go against him before? Mo Qianqian raised his eyebrows and sat down beside the poisonous lady, "It's just that I had concerns before."

"No worries now?"

"No, for the sake of your lord, I'm out of the way."

"Hey, when did your mouth become so sweet? I've been with Xue Qiao all day long, and I've been doing a good job. The poisonous lady said, and at the same time as the painting style suddenly changed, her hand also attacked Mo Qianqian, "I haven't seen you for a year, let the teacher see if you are usually lazy!"

"You're coming for real!" Mo Qian's eyes widened, and he also reacted very quickly and stepped back, picking up a cup casually while returning, and smashed it towards the poisonous lady, "I'm also a wounded person, aren't you really taking advantage of people's danger like this?"