52

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 52 052

Chapter 52 052

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 51 051Next Chapter...Chapter 53 053

September had already expected Mo Qianqian to ask such a question, and he had already thought of his words.

Naturally, he replied, "I accidentally stained the old outfit, so I bought a new one and put it on."

Since he met September, Mo Qianqian has never seen him wear black. So, today's exception is particularly unusual.

Mo Qian's eyes fell on his slightly pale lips, and seeing that he insisted on keeping his mouth shut, he didn't say anything else.

"Well, you're pretty good in black, too. Hurry up and wash your hands, dinner has been cooked for a while, hurry over and eat. Mo Qianqian greeted: "Xiaofeng too, come over together in a while."

"Huh? Good.

Feng Lie glanced at September again, barely hiding his worries, and followed Mo Qianqian and the others to the dining room.

"Last time I stewed rabbit meat I saw that you liked to eat it, today I stewed two, Mrs. Zhou personally cooked, eat more." Mo Qianqian sat down, and September sat down beside him, "Old Madam Zhou is still chattering today, saying that you saw little food last time, and only ate a few bites."

"Let Mrs. Zhou bother."

Old Madam Zhou smiled, she just felt guilty for doubting September before, so she thought about making up for September. Since getting along during this time, September's personality has really won her heart, and she likes it more and more.

"Don't bother, don't bother. Even you, a kid, somehow can't you get fat no matter how you eat? Mrs. Zhou took the chopsticks and sandwiched a piece of meat for September, and said, "And why is your face bad today?" Is it sick?

"No, I'm fine." September lowered his eyes, picked up the chopsticks and brought the meat to his lips and took a bite, "It's delicious, Mrs. Zhou's cooking skills are really good, I have never eaten such delicious food before, except for my mother."

"Eat more if it's delicious, and I'll be happy if you can gain a little more weight."

September just nodded, and before he could speak, there was a sudden sharp pain in his heart, which made his hand holding the chopsticks tight, and the piece of meat that was originally held on the chopsticks fell on the table with a click.

He suddenly remembered that today was fifteen!

A heart-eating pain spread from his heart to his limbs in an instant, and because he was injured, the pain spread even more, and although he tried his best to keep his face as usual, a fine layer of sweat was already oozing from his forehead.

Mo Qianqian, who had been paying attention to him next to September, was the first to notice his abnormality.

"I'm done." September stood up with a frown, suppressed a breath, and said, "Go back to the room first."

Mo Qianqian reached out and grabbed his wrist, but he was shocked.

The tentacles were hot and sticky, making Mo Qian's eyes instantly change, and she lowered her head to look at the palm, which was full of shocking blood.

"I've eaten too, I'll go back to my room with you." Mo Qianqian re-grasped September's wrist and said to a few people with puzzled faces: "You eat slowly."