67

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 67 067

Chapter 67 067

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 66 066Next Chapter...Chapter 68 068

Here Xue Qiao talked to Feng Lie for a long time and couldn't figure out a clue, suppressed the suspicion in his heart, and could only hurry to find Mu Chengjing, lest the master be employed for a while and they were not there.

The speculation that you will die if you don't help is inevitably too bold and too bizarre, and even if you really think about it, it is really hard to believe.

About half an hour later, Mo Qianqian finally waited for the door of Mu Chengjing's room to open, and was just about to greet him, when he paused, and then twisted his eyebrows slightly.

It was a woman, not outstanding, but her appearance was still delicate, her facial features were standard and her behavior was dignified, Mo Qianqian was sure that there was no such woman in her house.

Mu Chengjing had never been accompanied by a maid, she knew this, but how could this woman come out of his room?

The two were relatively speechless, and after half a sound, the woman actually smiled lightly, but the words that came out of her mouth shocked Mo Qianqian's chin, "Qianqian can't recognize me?"

"Poof!" Mo Qianqian almost spurted out a mouthful of blood, and the voice of the young woman dressed as a maid turned out to be exactly the same as Mu Chengjing.

It's just that size, no matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like Mu Chengjing, who is 1.9 meters tall.

"Scenery?" Mo Qian walked over with a smile, There was really no way to connect with the person in front of him and Mu Chengjing.

"Hmm." Mu Chengjing responded, and didn't care about Mo Qian's smile and scrupulousness, and the spoiling and indulgence in his eyebrows and eyes did not decrease at all.

"How did you do that? I really didn't recognize you when you first came out, and if it weren't for you talking, I would have really thought you had brought some little girl back home from outside. Mo Qianqian poked at Mu Chengjing's face curiously, and pinched his arm that had obviously lost a lot of weight, "Is there such a magical thing in this world?"

"It's disfiguration and bone reduction." Mu Chengjing pulled down her hand that she was touching indiscriminately on him and held it in his hand, "When I go out with you, it's always easier to become a woman."

Mo Qianqian was a little curious, thinking that he must learn disguise and collarbone from him when he had time another day, which was simply enough to be fake.

In order to avoid arousing Xiao Jincheng's suspicion, Mo Qianqian brought Xue Qiao with him this time, and the two of them followed her left and right to the Xiao family manor.

"Xiao Jincheng's power over the years has indeed been very different from before, not to mention that it has a very big advantage in terms of manpower or resources." Under the guidance of the little guy, a few people walked along, and Mo Qianqian said to Mu Chengjing: "This is still a force on the surface, and it is difficult for people to figure out the person of Xiao Jincheng, but I dare to guarantee that he must have a lot of unknown forces in private."

It is not surprising that there are hidden forces in

private, after all, there is no ambitious superior who will drag all his forces out to outsiders.

"And that's to be expected." Mu Chengjing, who walked forward with his head hanging down behind Mo Qianqian, said softly.

Mo Qianqian listened to the voice, but he still inevitably raised his eyebrows.