31

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 31 031

Chapter 31 031

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 30 030Next Chapter: Chapter 32 032

And Guo Ziheng and Guo Zirui's inner thoughts quickly became reality.

Because, they're going to stay and study.

"Father, mother, are we going to stay and study at my cousin's house in the future?" After hearing his mother ask him if he wanted to stay and study, Guo Ziheng immediately screamed excitedly, and then couldn't help but confirm it again.

Guo Zirui on the side also blinked his big eyes and looked at his father and mother expectantly.

Mo Rou and Guo Bin looked at their eldest son's heartless appearance, and suddenly didn't know whether to be happy or sad?

I'm happy that I don't need to say anything about them being willing to study, and I'm sad that I can't wait so quickly to stay here in Qianqian, so that there is no use for them to be parents.

"Hmm." Mo Rou responded, and finally smiled.

Children are like this, if there is good food and fun, they can be hooked away, and the important thing is that shallow is as good to them as their own brothers.

It's better to stay here than to send them to study in the county.

"Great! My cousin can stay at home and play with me in the future. Mo Heng was the first to cry out excitedly.

Mo Qingqing also applauded on the side.

But a few adults couldn't laugh or cry when they saw it.

Children~

Seeing Mo Rou and Guo Bin's reluctance, Mo Qianqian said directly on the side, "I discussed with Old Master Zhou, they will have a rest day every five days, and I will send them back when the time comes."

"I'll pick them up, where do you need to send them." Mo Rou hurriedly said, Although Qianqian has become a family now, she is still a child, where can she rest assured.

"Auntie, it's okay for me to go to the county a lot by myself, but it's even more okay to send them home." Mo Qianqian insisted.

Speaking of which, she really hasn't been to Mo Rou's in-laws' house, but she can go and see and recognize the door.

Mo Rou didn't know what to say all of a sudden, because Mo Qianqian's appearance was too firm!

"Auntie, haven't you forgotten my strength." Mo Qian reminded faintly.

Being reminded by Mo Qianqian, Mo Rou suddenly remembered Mo Qianqian's strength to kill the wild boar with that punch, and the last trace of worry was gone.

"Then it's a hassle for you." Mo Rou said, she was very glad that she had this strength, otherwise, their current situation would definitely not be like this, although she hadn't heard of her brother and sister-in-law before, but she was too young to know it at that time! Until she needs to take on the responsibilities of the family.

Mo Rou directly made up in her mind, looking at Mo Qian's eyes with more and more pity.

"It's all a family, and my aunt doesn't have to be so polite." Mo Qian smiled lightly.

She really thinks that the current life is really good!

Speaking of which, I really have to thank the plane system, without it, she would never have the chance to do it all over again.