25

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 25 025

Chapter 25 025

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 24 024Next Chapter...Chapter 26 026

These are all families whose children are in the county to go to school.

As soon as they heard that an old master had come to Mo Qianqian's house to teach her brother, they came.

Their children are in the county, and they only come back once in a few days, and if there is a closer, wouldn't it be better?

Mo Qianqian just smiled at these villagers' inquiries, and then said that let Old Master Zhou decide for himself, and then entered the main courtyard again and told Old Master Zhou about the situation outside.

When Old Master Zhou heard this, he glanced at Mo Qianqian, and followed Mo Qianqian to the hall in the front yard.

Looking at Old Master Zhou's elegant appearance, the villagers became cramped and uneasy.

In these days, learned people are quite respected!

Looking at these villagers, he directly made a scholarly salute, and then said: "The old man already knows your intentions, but I can only say sorry, The old man is old, I don't have much energy to take care of too many students, In addition, the gentleman in the county will know more people, and the old man has no relatives and no reason in the county..."

The old master Zhou didn't say the following words, But some villagers already get it.

What are they sending their children to school for, isn't it just to learn more words and find a job in the county in the future?

The gentlemen in the county have a relationship, and their children go there to learn one more way out.

So the villagers immediately stopped talking about it, and left one by one.

As for those who don't mind, they are reluctant to spend a tael a month.

That is, Mo Qianqian, who is capable, is still a person who is willing to spend money on his younger siblings, but there are also people who think that Mo Qianqian is stupid, just read to his younger brother, and he can still have a person to rely on in the future, and he also learns to read and write for his sister, and he is panicked when he has more money.

Of course, they don't say these things to their faces.

After a while, the villagers were gone.

At this time, Old Master Zhou looked at Mo Qianqian and said: "I live in your house, it is not good to accept new students, as for those who already have masters, I can't accept them, cut off their financial routes, I am afraid that I will have a hard time when I return to the county in the future."

Old Master

Zhou's words were straightforward and clear, and Mo Qianqian smiled and said: "If those families who don't have a master are willing to learn, it doesn't hurt if the master accepts it, and you can set up a private school in other places in the village."

Mo Qianqian didn't mind that Old Master Zhou taught other students, he just cared that other students came to his home.

When Old Master Zhou heard this, he shook his head, "Those in the village who are willing to send their children to study have already been sent, and those who are unwilling are still reluctant to spend that money.

Old Master

Zhou was very satisfied with Mo Qianqian's family.

is clean and tidy, and the child looks obedient, so he said that Mo Qianqian, who is a young family, is also very smart, and it is easy to stay in such a family, and he is not worried when he is more.