28

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 28 028

Chapter 28 028

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 27 027Next Chapter...Chapter 29 029

After sending Aunt Liu away, Mo Qianqian immediately felt at ease.

Step by step, she has finally gained a firm foothold in this village.

With the previous kindness and the deterrence of strength, no matter what their family is like in the future, the people in the village will not be so easy to move their minds.

Mo Qianqian's whole person felt refreshed.

She doesn't have to be constrained by going to a strange place to do things next, but she still needs to be cautious.

No one thought that Mo Qianqian would think about it so much in a blink of an eye.

==

After Aunt Liu left, Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing came to Mo Qianqian's face, and then looked at the rest of the pork with their eyes shining.

"Sister, can we eat chestnut stewed pork ribs tonight?"

"I want to eat this too."

The childish voices of the two people sounded in Mo Qian's ears.

"Okay." Mo shallow answered.

If the two little ones want to eat, she will naturally not refuse.

"So what can I do for my sister now?" Mo Heng looked at Mo Qianqian, and asked enthusiastically, He is the only man in the family, he wants to protect his sister and sister, naturally there is something he can do, he has to do more.

Looking at Mo Heng's expectant look, Mo Qian said shallowly, "You took Qingqing to fetch some water and came back?"

"Uh-huh." As soon as Mo Heng received the order, he hurriedly took Mo Qingqing to carry water with a small wooden bucket.

At this time, Old Master Zhou and Old Mrs. Zhou were a little confused.

Because after coming to their house today, everything that happened has been beyond their expectations.

But what they know in their hearts is that this expectation lies in Mo Qian, and Mo Qianqian is the pillar of this family, and it is because of Mo Qianqian that this family is not like an ordinary peasant family.

Mo Qianqian raised two children like this, and these two children will definitely be good in the future.

They were really lucky, and they found such a company by mistake.

At this time, when Mo Qianqian was about to deal with the remaining pork, he noticed Old Master Zhou and Old Mrs. Zhou, looked at them with some surprise, and said: "Master, in our countryside, children also have to be half an adult, although I send my younger brothers and sisters to study, I don't want them to be powerless in the future, so I often let them do some housework, or go hunting with me to the mountains, I hope you don't mind."

"Don't mind, they're fine like this." Old Master Zhou touched his beard and said approvingly.

"Miss Mo, can I call you shallow?" Old Madam Zhou had already said to Mo Qianqian at this time.

"Yes." Mo Qianqian replied, unlike the seriousness of Old Master Zhou, Old Mrs. Zhou has been very kind since they met, and she also has a certain good impression of her.