55

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 55 055

Chapter 55 055

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 54 054Next Chapter...Chapter 56 056

The giant python's eyes stared directly at Mo Qianqian, and Mo Qianqian didn't know if the other party had noticed her.

She held her breath, not even daring to breathe, lest she make a slight movement, and the python rushed straight over and swallowed her.

[System Prompt: Open the hidden quest - kill the thousand-year-old dragon snake and take out the dragon snake gall. 【Mission Final Goal: Xiao Jincheng】

Mo Qianqian: "..." She

heard the system prompt sound ringing in her ears, and she couldn't help but be speechless and fill her head with black lines.

It turned out that a system task came at such a juncture.

And this bullshit system means that she wants to kill this giant python that looks several times bigger than her with all her might, and then take out its gall and give it to Xiao Jincheng?

What kind of task is this, neurosis?

Although Mo Qianqian's heart was full of complaints and curses, the current situation did not allow her to think of anything else, and the key was to solve the big trouble in front of her as soon as possible.

Don't die, what kind of mission!

Thinking about it, Mo Qianqian bought a Xuantie dagger from the Plane Mall, which was even sharper than the one she had before, and she didn't know if it was good or not, in short, this dagger had spent all the gold coins she had just earned.

She had just pulled the dagger out of its scabbard with a crunch.

When the thousand-year-old dragon snake heard the movement, he spit out the letter, and pounced straight in the direction of Mo Qian! Open your mouth and swallow it into your stomach.

Mo Qianqian just picked the fruit and used his mental power a little excessively, obviously now he is a little weak, if not, he can control his mental power to fight with this giant python.

As soon as she moved, she barely dodged the attack of the giant python, and slashed sideways, and the giant python's body was cut out of a long opening by this dagger, and the blood flowed horizontally in an instant, spraying Mo Qianqian's face.

The giant python was in pain, and a sweep swept onto Mo Qianqian's body, lifting her whole person away.

Mo Qianqian hit the stone wall and fell to the ground, spurting out a mouthful of blood.

"I'll go to my little girl who doesn't know martial arts, you give me such a hidden mission, are you not sick?" Mo Qianqian complained dissatisfiedly, endured the severe pain that he had just been knocked over, and got up from the ground.

She asked, "Can I give up this mission?" System

: "Abandonment of a task will be punished."

Although I don't know what the

punishment is, it won't be a cheap thing to think about.

Just thinking about it for a moment, the giant python had already swooped towards Mo Qianqian again, perhaps because Mo Qianqian hurt it and angered it, the giant python was even more fierce, in the blink of an eye, Mo Qianqian had been wrapped in the giant python, and her body gradually tightened.