68

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 68 068

Chapter 68 068

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 67 067Next Chapter...Chapter 69 069

"How is King Pingxi?" Mo Qian raised his eyebrows, and said quietly on his face: "I don't really understand what the Xiao family master means by this.

"Is it true that you don't understand, or do you pretend not to understand?" Xiao Jincheng sneered, with Mo Qian's intelligence, it was impossible for her not to know what he meant, but Xiao Jincheng still explained casually: "This Northwest Prefecture, the King of Pingxi, will become the biggest stumbling block hindering me, can you understand what I mean?"

"Could it be that the head of the Xiao family still wants me to help you kill this King of Pingxi?"

"It's hard for you to kill him, but I need inside information over there."

Mo Qianqian slapped the table and stood up from his seat, the anger on his face could not be hidden, "Xiao Jincheng, are you really a tool for you to fight for power?"

"Did I hear it wrong? Didn't you say that the two of us will be in a relationship of mutual use after that? Xiao Jincheng didn't care about the anger on Mo Qianqian's face, and continued to say lightly: "If you help me, you are also helping yourself, do you really think that if there is no head of the family to help you dredge up the relationship, your Mo family, can you get to this point?"

Mo Qianqian sneered even more in his heart, he Xiao Jincheng couldn't help but look up to himself a little too much? Mo Yun Pavilion didn't interfere without him, didn't he still do more business than Mo Jiaming's face?

"Xiao Jincheng, I said, your great cause of the Five Continents has nothing to do with me, what information do you want to investigate, even if you use your secret guard to investigate, I have helped you enough over the years, and you can mention to me what materials you need, other than that, there is nothing you can do!"

"What if I have to do it?" Xiao Jincheng squinted, and a hint of danger flashed in his long narrow eyes.

He has probably been too accustomed to it over the years, which has led to her repeatedly speaking to him with this attitude!

This woman in the southeast continent, from the daughter of the common people, to the daughter of a wealthy family, which one does not rush to want to be a concubine for him, such as a woman in his house, which one is not grateful to Dade? But Mo Qianqian has been repeated many times, annoying him with this attitude of wanting to refuse and welcome.

Mo Qianqian secretly gritted his teeth, if Xiao Jincheng had to do it, then it would naturally be counted as a mandatory task of the system, and if she didn't complete it, she would be punished.

But about Mu Chengjing's matter, she will not compromise easily.

"Then I'll find a way to get back all the things I gave out before, I don't know what the Xiao family thinks?"

Two people come and go, and neither of you will compromise with the other.

After a while, a thin and fine layer of sweat had oozed from Mo Qian's shallow forehead, and a pair of good-looking brows gradually twisted slightly.

Mu Chengjing paid attention to Mo Qianqian's every move at any time, and saw that there was already a tendency to be impatient.

"Good! That's great! Xiao Jincheng flicked his sleeves, and the chess box on the table was instantly swept to the ground by him, scattering all over the ground, "Mo Qianqian, you can't do anything to the head of the family!" The