60

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 60 060

Chapter 60 060

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 59 059Next Chapter...Chapter 61 061

Mo Qianqian was thrown to the ground, and one staggered to his feet. Although the other party's movements were particularly ungentle, in the end, she didn't let her fall into a dog and chew, which can be regarded as mercy.

After standing firmly, Mo Qianqian looked around, this is a karst cave, there is water on all sides, only this place is not a spacious open space.

The poisonous lady is just the first time to come to Mojia Village, where did she find this place she has never been to?

Before she could come back to her senses from her thoughts, the poisonous lady had already reached out into a claw and attacked Mo Qianqian directly.

Mo Qianqian came back to his senses in an instant, and retreated sharply, dodging the attack of the poisonous lady.

It was dark in the cave, and only a faint moonlight shone in from the outside, making people barely able to see.

Before the blow was successful, the poisonous lady was even more interested, and continued to chase Mo Qianqian.

"You..." Mo Qianqian has no internal strength, the only thing he relies on is his own mental strength, so that he can walk so freely, "In the middle of the night, what are you going to do?"

"Pull you out and practice." The poisonous lady covered her lips and smiled coquettishly, and attacked Mo Qianqian again.

The poisonous lady is not as embarrassed as Mo Qian, her light skills have been practiced to the extent of being superb, a few times, she didn't even breathe chaotically, on the other hand, Mo Qianqian panted heavily, looking like she was about to die.

"Yes, although you don't have internal strength, but this skill is vigorous, presumably that kid Mu Chengjing has taught you a lot of things." The poisonous lady stepped on her feet and kicked a stone on the ground towards Mo Qianqian, and her figure flashed towards Mo Qianqian.

Mo Qianqian only cared about dodging the stone, but ignored the poisonous lady next to her, and she reached out and pointed at the acupoint with her close hand.

Mo Qianqian couldn't move again.

The poisonous lady touched her chin, circled around Mo Qianqian a few times, and said, "Although I am sensitive, I am inexperienced in the end, and I am easily distracted by other things." If I had been your enemy, you would be dead now. "My martial arts naturally can't be compared with you, your light skills are superb, and you have been practicing for decades, as the so-called ginger is still old and spicy, I naturally can't compare with your old man."

"Old man? You even call me old? The poisonous lady crossed her waist and collapsed directly.

How did the last person who said she was old die? It was more than ten years ago, she tortured the other party for more than a month, tried all the torture □□ that could be tried on that person, and finally tortured the person to death.

"If I'm right, you're old enough to be my grandmother, right?" Mo Qianqian saw the poisonous lady jumping to her feet, and said angrily: "You also taught me to respect the old and love the young, I think you call it disrespectful to the old, right?" The

poisonous lady's face was blue for a while, if she wasn't the one who was chosen by the prince, she couldn't do anything to her, and replace it with anyone else, she would have already slapped someone to death with one palm!