24

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 24 024

Chapter 24 024

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 23 023Next Chapter...Chapter 25 025

Seeing the old lady, Old Master Zhou immediately touched his beard and said, "It's the child that the shopkeeper said."

When Mrs.

Zhou heard this, she hurriedly said enthusiastically, "Come in, drink a glass of water first."

Then, Mo Qianqian took Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing into the main house.

When they entered the house, Mrs. Zhou immediately poured water for all three of them.

Mo Qianqian took it and took a light breath and put it down, At the same time, she had already paid attention to the situation in this room with her mental power, and did not find anything special, her spiritual power broadened outward, and soon arrived at the old master's study, looking at the shelves full of books, Mo Qianqian's heart was a little relieved.

In these days, those who are willing to spend money to buy books are definitely book lovers.

Thinking about it, he looked at the old master Zhou and said, "Old Master Zhou, this is my younger brother Mo Heng and my sister Mo Qingqing.

Old Master

Zhou listened, looked at the two children beside Mo Qianqian, remembered some observations after they entered the door, and nodded slightly in his heart.

These two kids seem to be well-behaved.

In fact, he still has a good impression of this family, especially Mo Qianqian, who is willing to let his sister learn to read.

In this county, there are not too many people who are willing to let the girl know how to read, let alone the farmer Mo Qianqian, from this point, you can see Mo Qianqian's state of mind.

It was also because of this that he was willing to ask to meet directly, and now, after seeing them in person, the original thoughts in his heart became clearer and clearer.

"What do you want from them for their studies?" The next moment, Old Master Zhou had already taken the initiative to speak.

"I don't really understand this, what does Old Master Zhou mean?" Mo Qianqian hurriedly replied that she had understood the background of this era, which was not what she imagined.

If you want to enter the court as an official, although there are also imperial examinations, but before the imperial examinations, you must first pass the promotion, and those who can be promoted must first have a background.

She is just a farmer now, what background can she have, and even if she has the opportunity to be elected in the future, Mo Qianqian has no intention of letting Mo Heng take this path, the current court is the world of the scholar clan, and the future situation is destined to be chaotic, and the children of the poor family make her feel completely cannon fodder.

So all she thinks about now is that he can have more knowledge, and she thinks the same thing about Mo Qingqing.

It's just that she doesn't know the details of this old master Zhou, so she can only ask a few more words without understanding.

Old Master Zhou was stunned when he heard Mo Qianqian's words, and then reacted and said, "What do you want your younger brothers and sisters to learn?" How long does it take?