27

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 27 027

Chapter 27 027

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 26 026Next Chapter...Chapter 28 028

Everyone looked at Mo Qian's eyes in disbelief.

When Mo Qianqian carried back the wild boar before, many people knew that Mo Qianqian had a lot of strength.

But no matter how much speculation there is, it is not shocking to see it with my own eyes.

Is this powerful enough to kill a wild boar in one fell swoop?

You must know that this wild boar is three or four hundred catties!

Does this mean that if Mo Qianqian dares, he can kill a person at once?

When I think about it, many people feel terrified.

At this time, after Aunt Liu knew that the wild boar had fallen, her whole body was paralyzed to the ground, and she gasped for breath at the same time.

At the same time, the village chief has also heard the news and rushed here.

I was relieved to see that no one was killed.

Looking at the shocked look of the audience, he was silent, he was still shocked when he was prepared earlier, and then completely believed what his son said, Mo Qianqian can pick up two wild boars, one large and one small.

Looking at Mo Qian's petite and delicate body, the village chief felt that an old saying was too true.

Don't be a man!

With a light cough, the village chief took the lead in breaking the silence of the scene.

"Okay, everyone's fine. This wild boar, since it was shallow and shallow, you can take it back. The village chief looked at the wild boar with a huge body, and felt that he had dealt with it earlier, otherwise he would have looked at Mo Qian, and then looked at this wild boar, and he would feel "spicy eyes".

None of the people present objected to the village chief's words.

The boar was in front of all of them, but none of them could help it.

The most important thing is that Mo Qianqian has just used his own strength to "suppress" all the people on the scene.

But at this moment, Aunt Liu, who was obviously pale, spoke, "This wild boar wants to divide me, and it was led down the mountain by me."

Listening to Aunt Liu's words, the eyes of the people around her were a little weird.

If it weren't for Mo Qian, this Aunt Liu would be immortal and seriously injured under the chase of this wild boar.

In this way, Mo Qianqian also saved her life.

As soon as the danger is gone, you plan to get a piece of the pie?

This cheeky is too thick-skinned!

When the village chief heard this, his face darkened.

This Aunt Liu was embarrassed to say, but he was embarrassed to listen.

The village chief looked at Aunt Liu's husband Mo Daren and said, "Daren, send your lady back to rest."

"Okay..."Mo Daren heard the village chief say this, and hurriedly answered honestly, and then picked up Aunt Li and walked home.

But Aunt Liu is not so easy to fool, and she didn't forget to remind Mo Qianqian when she was picked up.

And what about shallow?