20

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 20 020

Chapter 20 020

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 19 019Next Chapter...Chapter 21 021

The architectural style of the countryside has always been relatively simple and simple, and the layout of the front yard and the back yard is basically the layout.

The drawings given by the master who built the house are also of this kind.

It's okay for Mo Qianqian, but it's far from her expectations.

Therefore, Mo Qianqian hopes to add some changes on the basis of this pattern to increase the concealment of the home and make the best use of the space.

Mo Qianqian quickly gave his opinion.

First of all, after the gate comes in, there is a front yard, the main courtyard in the middle of the front yard is used as a hall to entertain guests, there are wings on each side, on the left is a kitchen with a bathroom, on the right is a warehouse for all kinds of miscellaneous items, and an ear room is used as a toilet room, the toilet room should be according to the pattern of the county, as for the cellar, it is just below the kitchen.

After entering the front yard, there are two wings on the left and right sides of the second courtyard, two west wings on the left are used as rooms for Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing, and the east wing on the right is divided into three rooms for Mo Rou Guo Bin and the two brothers of the Guo family, and there are two wings in the main room, one is Mo Qianqian's own residence, one is temporarily idle, and there is a hall in the east corner to enter the backyard.

The space in the backyard becomes larger, there are no wings on the left and right sides, leaving a small path in the middle for planting vegetables on both sides, and the backyard courtyard builds a row of wings to make a single large room, which is temporarily idle.

In addition, a toilet room will be built between the wing room of Mo Qianqian and the wing room on the left side of Mo Heng Mo Qingqing, and there will also be a toilet room in the right wing room.

After being built in this way, it can be said that the living area, the living area, and the planting behind it are clearly distinguished.

In addition, Mo Qianqian also requires that the fence of the house must be high enough that others cannot see it.

After Mo Qianqian finished talking about his suggestion, the master who built the house looked at Mo Qianqian and said, "These are all three-entry houses, like the houses in the county are rarely so big, which is expensive." The

master who built the house immediately felt that this was a big project.

"There are many people in the county, they have little land, some naturally don't need to build such a big one, I am in the township anyway, I have land, as for the money to build a house, I saved a part of it before, master, you don't have to worry, if it's not enough, it's a big deal to borrow more." Mo Qianqian said directly.

They will live in this place for a long time, and she naturally hopes that she can be good.

Everything else was fine, but now the toilet at home was the hardest for her, made of barrels and planks.

Because in rural areas, manure can be used as fertilizer, and no one thinks about how to dispose of it, but chooses to clean it up regularly.

That taste...

Mo Qianqian said that she would never want to feel it a second time.

So when she needed to clean it up later, she just asked Aunt Li next door if she wanted it, and finally Aunt Li's husband came to pull it away.