9

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 9 009

Chapter 9 009

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 8 008Next Chapter...Chapter 10 010

"How can food be so expensive? How do you live?

"We don't have much prey at all, we have eaten it all, where is the meat exchanged!"

"Village chief, is this grain really rice bucket ten thousand dollars?"

"If we really want to exchange meat for money, we want our own prey to be our own."

"Yes, act separately, you can't divide them together!"

"..." The

various voices of the villagers sounded in the courtyard of the village chief's house, and it was obvious that the news brought back by the village chief had brought a lot of shock to the villagers.

Under this impact, the villagers subconsciously wanted to choose the most beneficial plan for themselves, a bucket of rice actually cost ten taels, how to live this day!

The village chief stood in front and let the villagers vent.

As time passed, the villagers continued to murmur, but they calmed down a lot.

Seeing that the timing was right, the village chief made a gesture to make everyone quiet.

As soon as the gesture was finished, the villagers quieted down all of a sudden, and then the village chief spoke, "The price of grain can't be so expensive forever, and now there is still some grain stored at home, you don't have to find a way to buy grain first, there is no food at home, so you can find a way to hunt for some food, as for what you said about hunting separately, all of you agree, I won't care about this matter anymore, what do you think?"

"Yes."

"Okay, that's all."

The villagers said in unison.

After all, many villagers think that they have followed the team for so many days, and they have probably learned how to hunt, and it is better to follow the group than to do it yourself, at least what they do is their own.

"Now that it's all decided, you can go back and talk to your family." The village chief then directly issued an eviction order.

Now the situation can be said to have stabilized, and he, the village chief, has done what he should do, so he should retire after completing his work, which is the most rational approach.

The villagers talked to each other and left.

Aunt Li was also about to go back, but seeing that Mo Qianqian didn't seem to have any intention of moving, she hurriedly asked, "Qianqian, aren't you leaving?"

"I have a question to ask the village chief, Aunt Li, go back first." Mo Qianqian smiled at Aunt Li.

Seeing this, Aunt Li didn't say anything and left directly.

The village chief also noticed Mo Qianqian, who stayed behind, and said with a kind attitude, "Qianqian, is there something wrong?"

For Mo Qianqian, the village chief has a relatively high favor, because Mo Qianqian's selfless help has freed the villagers from the threat of starvation, in view of this, the village chief believes that he can represent the villagers in the future should take proper care of the three children of Mo Qianqian's family.

"Village chief, I heard you say that you can exchange meat for food, I want to use some meat saved at home to exchange for some food, and then exchange for some money, I am young, I am afraid that there will be problems when I go out to change, I want to give the meat to the village chief to help me change." Mo Qianqian directly stated the reason for his stay.