4

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 4 004

Chapter 4 004

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 3 003Next Chapter..Chapter 5 005

When he woke up on the second day, Mo Qianqian directly boiled white porridge, boiled three duck eggs, and mixed a bowl of wild vegetables.

When Mo Heng came with Mo Qingqing, it was a jubilant meal.

After eating, the two children crowded to Mo Qianqian's side.

"Sister, are you going up the mountain today? Shall I go with you to pick wild vegetables? Mo Heng opened his mouth and said, eating so well, his sister should be very tired looking for food, and he also wanted to help.

Mo Heng went out to find food, that is because he knew how difficult it was to find food, so he had such thoughts at this time.

Mo Qianqian listened, but he was happy, looked at Mo Heng's small body and said, "Can your small body go up the mountain?"

"Yes." Mo Heng nodded firmly.

Mo Qianqian looked at Mo Heng's firm appearance, his heart moved slightly, it is not good for the two little ones to let other people's homes go, and they can exercise if they take them up the mountain.

Although Mo Qianqian gave the two little guys good food and drink, it didn't mean that Mo Qianqian would want to spoil the two of them.

Mo Qianqian came from the last days, although she has not suffered hardships, but she has seen too many sinister people in the last days, and she also understands a truth, it is better to rely on no one than on yourself.

Instead of thinking about raising them, it is better for them to be able to support themselves, and when they grow up in the future, they will not need her cheap sister to raise them for a lifetime.

After all, it is better to teach a man to fish than to teach him to fish.

"Alright then, then you'll all go out with me to find something to eat." Mo Qianqian said directly.

"Shall we go now, then?" Mo Heng immediately asked excitedly, he was happy to be able to help!

As for Mo Qingqing, she is a quiet and well-behaved type, basically whatever her brothers and sisters say, she will follow her.

"There is no water at home, so let's fetch water today." Mo Qianqian said, although there is a lot of mineral water in her system backpack, she is not the only one, she really can only obediently carry water by herself.

"Uh-huh, that sister, let's go." As he spoke, Mo Heng couldn't wait to say, and then he had already rushed into the kitchen and started to take the bucket.

There are a lot of small buckets in the family, and all Mo Heng can hold is a small wooden bucket.

When Mo Qingqing saw that his brother had taken it, he also took a small wooden barrel.

Mo Qianqian took a flat pole and two large wooden barrels, and the family of three walked towards the back mountain.

After arriving at the back mountain, after registering with the person who cares about the waterhole on the side, the three of them walked to the water intake place, where each person has a quota of water every day, and you can also pick a few days at a time, but after the pick, you can't take it again.

When the three of them came, it was not too early, and there were many people carrying water at the water intake in the back mountain, looking at Mo Qianqian's family of three, they couldn't help but care.