16

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 16 016

Chapter 16 016

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 15 015Next Chapter: Chapter 17 017

Under Mo Qianqian's daily "care", the vegetables in the vegetable garden are growing at a visible rate.

The four little ones drooled every day as they watched the garden.

When they grow up, they get excited.

Because of the greenery of this place, the four little ones are a lot more well-behaved.

As for Mo Qianqian, except for the necessary use of wood-based abilities every night, he didn't pay attention to these anymore, and after the seedlings at home were planted, he began to take Guo Bin to hunt in the mountains.

Unconsciously, Mo Rou's family has been living in Mo's house for a month.

In the past month, Mo Rou's family has grown a lot stronger, especially the two small ones, whose faces have begun to become fleshy, and they don't know how much better they are.

It's just that this is not a place where they can stay for long.

After discussing with Guo Bin, Mo Rou had already decided to go back to Guo's house the next day.

At dinner, Guo Ziheng and Guo Zirui were stunned when they heard that their father and mother were leaving.

Guo Zirui was young, and he cried directly: "I don't want to go home."

"Dad, mother, we haven't seen the cabbage grow yet! I want to eat cabbage! Guo Ziheng also hurriedly said anxiously, of course, this is just his excuse, the most fundamental thing is that he doesn't want to go back, and when he talks about the back, his voice is faintly crying.

"Auntie, uncle, why do you want to go back? Isn't it good for everyone to be together? Mo Heng also spoke, he was Xi to so many people here, and he was reluctant to separate.

"Sister, can my brothers stay?" Mo Qingqing asked Mo Qianqian directly, in her opinion, as long as her sister agreed, there would be no problems.

My sister is the best!

Mo Qianqian listened to Mo Qingqing's words, rubbed her head and said, "My sister said that they can stay, but whether they can stay depends on your aunt and uncle."

For Mo Qianqian, she naturally approved with both hands, anyway, bringing two children is a belt, and four children are also a belt.

After Mo Qianqian said this, four pairs of eyes fell on Mo Rou and Guo Bin.

Mo Rou saw her son's reluctance, and her heart was also very touched.

She also knew that her sons were at ease here, well fed, and had playmates, much better than in their own home.

But it's not their home after all.

It's okay to stay for a while, but you can't live forever, you have to go back! They've been here for a long time under the pretext of hunting.

If you don't go back, I'm afraid someone will gossip!

Thinking about it, Mo Rou said softly: "We'll come back when we're free in the future."

"When is that going to be?" Guo Ziheng said a little dejectedly.

"When my father and mother are not busy, we have to go back to grow food, and if we plant food, we won't be hungry next year." Mo Rou continued, during this period of hunting in exchange for some money, it just so happened that the village chief was willing to sell them some seedlings, and they were also willing to go back and plant them.