65

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 65 065

Chapter 65 065

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 64 064Next Chapter...Chapter 66 066

The sound in the room suddenly disappeared, and Mo Qianqian guessed that it might be the people in the house who found her, so she walked into the house.

Mo Qianqian thought that after he came back this time, he should not leave, but now that he thinks about it, he is shouldering the heavy responsibility of revenge, how can he stay here all the time?

However, as Feng Lie said just now, this place is not a place for him to stay for a long time, and if his identity is discovered, I am afraid that there will be big trouble.

Identity, what identity?

While thinking about it, Mo Qianqian had already walked into the room.

The woman's vermilion-lip pink delicacy, swaying and slim, wearing a light pink light sarla dress, sets her off like a hibiscus out of the water.

There are always thousands of women in the world, but they can't compete with the momentary throbbing brought to him by the woman in front of him.

"Come here." Mu Chengjing beckoned to Mo Qianqian, with a soft smile on his face.

Mo Qianqian stood not far from him, did not move, only looked at him fixedly.

After half a ring, he asked, "How long have you been here?" When to leave?

Sure enough, the conversation that had just been divided was listened to by her. I didn't plan to tell her so early, only to upset her, but she heard it.

"Half a month at most." Seeing that Mo Qianqian didn't move, Mu Chengjing had no choice but to walk over to her, and led the person to the soft couch and sat down, "I have no intention of hiding it from you, you come over and listen to me tell you slowly."

After

a conversation, Mo Qianqian went from calm to shocked and then to the back, feeling that the development of things was as it should be, and in the end he didn't even know what to say.

It turned out that the protagonist of the king of Pingxi, who was famous in the five continents back then, and the protagonist who seized the power of the Northwest Prefecture turned out to be the man in front of him. In such a short period of time, how he did it quietly, she really couldn't imagine.

Although Mu Chengjing said it simply, Mo Qianqian would not be as easy as he said.

Xiao Jincheng is here to seize the power under her nose, and with her plane system, he still spends so much time and energy.

Mu Chengjing has to detoxify in Yimeng Mountain, and he has to take care of Yu Wenxuan's people, and he has to strategize to pacify all kinds of civil strife, and the hardships can be imagined.

"Are you hurt?" The struggle for royal power has always been surging, and there must be a lot of people plotting behind him, and Mo Qianqian is also worried about him.

"Who can hurt me?" Mu Chengjing bent down, suddenly approached Mo Qianqian, and looked at her with his eyes slightly bent for a moment.

The faces of the two people were very close to each other, and the noses could touch each other about an inch, and Mo Qian's body stiffened, and he was so frightened that his body froze for a while, and his heartbeat was extremely irregular and crazy up and down.