18

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 18 018

Chapter 18 018

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 17 017Next Chapter: Chapter 19 019

The charm of sweet potatoes is amazing, and in a short period of time, it has spread from Annan County, where Mo Qianqian is located, to the entire Dongping County, and even extends outward.

Of course, the county order of Annan County played a very big role in this.

He took some samples of sweet potatoes and sent them to the Taishou of Dongping County along with the information of the sweet potatoes.

After receiving such news, the Taishou of Dongping County also ordered several other counties to learn from Annan County to learn Xi, and for a while, sweet potatoes were in demand on the market.

Some people who have surplus in their families also take advantage of this opportunity to sell sweet potatoes and make a small profit.

Needless to say, many people in Mojia Village, the earliest planter, took this opportunity to sell a lot of sweet potatoes, because when other counties began to ask for sweet potatoes, Mojia Village, the first place to plant seedlings, could harvest rice.

With grain, the price of sweet potatoes is relatively expensive now, and those who are smarter know which one to sell.

Mo Qianqian also sold some sweet potatoes with the flow, and added a lot of income to his account book on the surface.

After that, some of the surrounding villages also started harvesting rice.

When batches of grain came out, good news from other counties also came one by one.

Soon, the grain in the county began to decline, and the price of grain stabilized at the price level of 800 yuan for rice, and the prices of other things began to stabilize gradually.

This is undoubtedly spreading the news that the famine is over!

At this time, in a farm in the area of Beiping County, Southeast Prefecture, listening to the people around him talking about sweet potatoes, a figure couldn't help but be shocked.

Over the next two or three months, the situation in Annam County stabilized completely.

Under such circumstances, Mo Qianqian ushered in the first New Year in this world.

The New Year has always meant "breaking the old and welcoming the new".

This year, the whole village can be said to have put an end to the difficult days of famine, and everyone hopes to usher in the new year after the end of this year.

In the village, there are lights everywhere and it looks festive.

Mo Qianqian's family is no exception.

Mo Qianqian had just finished breakfast, and Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing had already urged Mo Qianqian to post couplets, and Mo Qianqian had no choice but to do as they were told.

After pasting the couplet, looking at his own thatched house, Mo Qianqian felt that his home looked much more pleasing to the eye.

However, she still plans to find an opportunity next year to tear down the house that was built a little more.

For example, the village chief's house is a blue brick house, which looks very atmospheric and comfortable, and the important thing is that it is also comfortable, the floor will not be sticky when it rains, and the house will not leak because of the rain...