29

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 29 029

Chapter 29 029

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 28 028Next Chapter...Chapter 30 030

The next morning, Mo Qianqian got up early, went to the backyard to pick some vegetables, and then went to the front yard to prepare breakfast.

It's just that what Mo Qianqian didn't expect was that when she arrived in the front yard, she noticed that there was someone in the kitchen.

Mo Qianshuo, who this person is, has long been obvious.

opened the door and looked at Mrs. Zhou, who was busy in front of the stage.

Seeing Mo Qianqian, Old Madam Zhou hurriedly smiled and said, "I got up early, seeing that you haven't gotten up yet, I'll prepare to come first."

"It's okay, here's some vegetables I picked up from my backyard." Mo Qianqian handed over the dish in his hand.

"Yesterday I said vegetarian dishes, today there are dishes, just right, I'll make a good meal for you to taste." Looking at this green vegetable, Mrs. Zhou was pleasantly surprised.

Then, looking at Mrs. Zhou's appearance of rolling up her sleeves and preparing to do a big job, Mo Qianqian stepped forward obediently and made a move.

The first vegetable Mrs. Zhou took was cucumber.

After washing it all, Mrs. Zhou began to shred the cucumbers.

Before shredding, Mrs. Zhou had already taken out yesterday's wild boar meat from the cupboard to soak.

After cutting the cucumber shreds, Mrs. Zhou began to make wild boar, and said as she returned, "Actually, it would be better if there was chicken, and if there was no chicken, I would use pork instead."

Mrs.

Zhou said it was just a casual remark, but what she didn't expect was that Mo Qianqian, who was next to her, had already written it down, and decided to "get" a pheasant back when she went up the mountain.

After cleaning up the ingredients, Mrs. Zhou asked Mo Qianqian to burn the clay pipe.

After the pot was hot, Mrs. Zhou began to pour water into the pot and boil, after boiling, put the pork in, and wait until the meat was cooked thoroughly before putting it in cold water.

After soaking for a while, Mrs. Zhou began to tear the meat into strips along the texture on the pork.

Then continue to heat the pan, then put a little oil in the pan, put the pork strips in the oil and fry them dry, then add water, salt, sugar, and finally pour them on the cucumber shreds, and finally stir well in a bowl.

Then, Mrs. Zhou took out a pair of chopsticks and put them in front of Mo Qianqian, "Try it!" I haven't done it for a long time, and I don't know if the craftsmanship is rusty?

Although she

said that, Old Madam Zhou's expression looked very confident.

Seeing this, Mo Qianqian hurriedly tasted it.

The cucumber is eaten with shredded meat in the mouth, and it is surprisingly refreshing.

The taste is so moderate that it makes people want to take a second bite after taking the first bite.

It's good that a simple spice can do this, and if you can add some spices to the flavor in the future, it will definitely taste even better.

"The old lady's craftsmanship is not unfamiliar! It's delicious. Mo Qianqian gave the old lady a positive evaluation.