33

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 33 033

Chapter 33 033

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 32 032Next Chapter...Chapter 34 034

For Xiao Jincheng's arrival, Old Master Zhou's husband and wife and the four little guys are definitely happy to see, As for Mo Qianqian, there is only one feeling that this is really the case.

Looking at Xiao Jincheng, who was distributing toys to the four little guys, Mo Qian's eyes were indifferent.

At this moment, Xiao Jincheng had already come to Mo Qianqian's face, handed Mo Qianqian a pearl flower in his hand, and said gently and harmlessly: "Miss Mo, do you like it or not?" After

taking it, Mo Qian smiled faintly and said, "Thank you, it's very good-looking."

When Xiao Jincheng heard this, he didn't say anything, but the corners of his mouth hooked up a gentle and clean smile, for a teenager, such a smile undoubtedly added a bit of charm to him.

Seeing this, Mo Qianqian only felt more vigilant.

The more harmless it is, the more dangerous it feels.

Therefore, Mo Qianqian couldn't help but think deeply, what is the purpose of this person in front of her, but appearing in front of her is not good, which makes her feel extremely powerless.

As soon as this thought came to mind, Xiao Jincheng had already turned around and interacted with the four little guys.

At this time, Mrs. Zhou had already gotten up and went to the kitchen, there was nothing to do, so she went to the kitchen early to prepare some food.

Mo Qian shook his head slightly, and then continued to go out with the bamboo basket on his back.

Watching Mo Qianqian leave, Mo Heng noticed it all of a sudden, and then ran to Mo Qianqian, "Sister, where are you going?"

"Go get some grass and come back." Mo Qianqian replied in a low voice.

"I'll go with my sister." Mo Heng immediately said, although he likes Brother Jin, but his sister is more important.

With Mo Heng taking the lead, the two brothers Mo Qingqing and the Guo family also came over immediately, looking at Mo Qianqian with blank eyes.

Mo Qianqian was a little helpless, and thought about secretly picking some wild fruits, but it seemed that it would not work.

"Let's go, let's go play in the mountains and come back." Mo Qianqian could only agree.

The four little guys immediately followed behind Mo Qianqian.

"Can I go along?" Xiao Jincheng suddenly spoke.

Mo Qianqian glanced at Xiao Jincheng and found that his expression was still the same as before, and then nodded at him.

After a while, the six of them had already reached the outskirts of the back mountain.

When you reach a certain height, you don't climb any deeper.

I'm here to get weeds today, so I don't have to climb so deep.

Led by Mo Qianqian, the four little guys are seriously pulling weeds, although there is a bit of a gap with Mo Qianqian, but the four little guys are very happy.

Xiao Jincheng was also helping on the side.

Mo Qianqian looked at his skillful methods, and a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes.