2

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 2 002

Chapter 2 002

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 1 001Next Chapter: Chapter 3 003

On the way back, Mo Heng kept holding Mo Qianqian's hand tightly, as if he was afraid that as soon as he let go, his sister would be gone.

Mo Qianqian felt Mo Heng's uneasiness, didn't say anything, and held Mo Heng's hand, wanting to give Mo Heng a sense of security in this way.

She also felt that compared to the ignorant Qingqing, Mo Heng was more mature and sensitive.

The children of poor families are in charge of the family early, and this sentence is really true.

But now in the summer, after walking for a while, not only is my body sweating, but my hands are also a little wet.

Looking at the slightly red face of the villain next to him, Mo Qianqian stopped, squatted down and said, "Come on, I've walked such a long way, I'll carry you home."

Seeing this,

Mo Heng hurriedly spoke, "My sister's illness is just right.

"Come up, otherwise it's getting late, and Qingqing will be hungry." Mo Qianqian suddenly grabbed Mo Heng's life, after all, there was a younger sister at home.

Then, Mo Heng climbed onto Mo Heng's back with a twist, wrapped his arms around Mo Qianqian's neck with both hands, leaned his face on Mo Qianqian's back, and raised his small mouth slightly.

It's nice to have my sister here!

Feeling Mo Heng's movements, Mo Qianqian smiled slightly, and continued to hurry with his younger brother on his back.

When the sun went down, Mo Qianqian finally came back with Mo Heng.

Putting down Mo Heng, Mo Qianqian walked directly towards Aunt Li's house.

When Aunt Li opened the door, when Mo Qianqian entered, she found a few bowls of gruel on the table, and Aunt Li's family was preparing to eat.

Mo Qian glanced at it and found that there was a small bowl on the table, only a few mouthfuls, and almost all the rice grains in each bowl could be counted.

Mo Qianqian guessed it at once, I am afraid that this was prepared for Qingqing by Aunt Li because she was afraid that she would not be able to come back.

Although it is small, it is their hard-won ration.

At this time, there are many families who rely on rice soup to fill their stomachs.

"Qianqian, look at this..."Aunt Li said hesitantly, she can give Qingqing a small bowl, but if Mo Qianqian and Mo Heng come, three people, she can't afford it!

"Aunt Li, I'm here to take Qingqing away, I still have a little food left at home." Mo Qianqian hurriedly said, and as he spoke, he shouted "Qingqing" to the inner room.

Hearing Mo Qianqian's voice, Mo Qingqing's figure suddenly jumped out of the room inside.

"Sister, brother." Mo Qingqing shouted happily to the two of them.

"Let's go, let's go home." Mo Qianqian touched Qingqing's head and said gently.

Mo Qingqing's head suddenly pecked at rice like a chicken.

"Aunt Li, let's go first." Mo Qianqian said to Aunt Li.

Aunt Li's kindness, she wrote it down, and if she has the chance, she will pay it back!