11

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 11 011

Chapter 11 011

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 10 010Next Chapter...Chapter 12 012

For the next period of time, Mo Qianqian was able to catch prey every day, sometimes making people know, but most of the harvest was hidden in the night.

Except for the village chief, no one knew that Mo Qianqian had unknowingly become a wealthy family in the village.

On this day, Mo Qianqian continued to take the prey to the village chief's house.

After putting away Mo Qianqian's prey, the village chief handed over the money from the sale of prey yesterday to Mo Qianqian.

Mo Qianqian put it in his hand and checked it, and then said, "Today's price has dropped again."

"The price of food continues to fall, but it is still relatively high, and I don't know when the famine will stop." The village chief replied, with a little thought in his expression, after all, hunting for grain is just a temporary measure, and in the long run, the root of their survival is still farmland.

"Grain can be sold, do they think the famine will soon be over?" Mo Qianqian blinked his eyes and said meaningfully.

She had been feeling the humidity in the air slowly increasing for the past few days, and as she expected, it was about to rain, so she was happy to give the village chief a heads-up.

The village chief said, stunned for a moment, then nodded, "What you said makes sense."

"The village chief, I'm leaving." Mo Qianqian then said.

The village chief nodded and watched Mo Qianqian leave.

......

A few days later, Mo Qianqian heard the sound of rain outside early in the morning.

He sat up from the bed with a thud.

Soon, I heard all kinds of exclamations from outside.

"It's raining! It's raining!

Mo Heng and

Mo Qingqing also seemed to be awakened by this voice, rubbing their eyes and whispering, "Sister, why is it so noisy outside?"

"It's raining." Mo Qianqian responded in a good mood.

When it rains, grain sowing should be normal, not to mention the rest, the situation in this world will only become more and more stable, and the next few days will be rushed.

"It's raining! Then we can grow and eat! Mo Heng said excitedly, before, he had heard his father and mother say that as long as it rains, they can grow food, and with food, they will not be hungry.

"Well, you can grow food." Mo Qianqian responded, but in his heart, he was thinking about whether to exchange some grain and vegetable seeds from the plane.

She also knows through memory that there are very few types of food here, for example, in the southeast state where they are located, most of the rice is grown, and because of this, after encountering a rare drought, the loss of the southeast state will be so heavy.

Even if it rains, she can't grow food in a short period of time, so she needs to grow some food that can temporarily replace rice with a relatively short growing season.

After Mo Qianqian made a decision in his heart, he began to dress the two little guys.

Looking at the clothes on their bodies that were already torn and couldn't be torn anymore, Mo Qianqian decided that when the situation was better, she must buy them some new clothes.