26

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 26 026

Chapter 26 026

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 25 025Next Chapter...Chapter 27 027

And at this time, on the mountain.

Finding a place where no one was around, Mo Qianqian found a tree to climb on, and then opened the control panel of his plane system.

In the trading group, the plane merchants are still in the group with the things they want to exchange, Mo Qianqian is watching to see if there is a suitable one, and if there is a suitable one, he will follow the plane merchants in the group to grab the order.

Most of the robberies are not available in this era.

For example, the sharp blade last time, sharpening iron like clay, Mo Qianqian carries it on his body every day in case of emergency, As for the system mall, although there are also some relatively iron tools in it, but the price is daunting.

After grabbing some orders and exchanging them with materials that he didn't need, Mo Qianqian still went to visit the system mall.

Since there is only one age in a plane group, it is difficult for her to find a hare that she can breed at this time.

This kind of thing, you still have to go to the system mall to buy it.

Maybe the system mall has grasped this point, so it won't mind the emergence of the plane trading group.

When you choose the animal section, a lot of products pop up at once.

Without thinking about it, Mo Qianqian chose the price from low to high.

In places where the price is relatively low, I found a hare.

Ordinary hare: 1000 gold coins Breeding male hare: 2000 gold coins

Breeding female hare: 4000 gold coins

Looking at this price, Mo Qian thought that he could exchange a lot of materials for himself. There is a little bit of I don't want to buy it.

However, the system must be a high-quality product.

Really buy it, the quality is guaranteed.

No matter how reluctant he was, Mo Qianqian still reluctantly bought it.

After all, the chestnut she found last time for 10,000 gold coins made her a lot of money.

It's just that the system is also a pit, and the transaction was closed immediately after the acquisition of that batch, and it can't be changed later, so it doesn't let people take advantage of it.

After buying it, Mo Qianqian directly put the newly purchased breeding hare in the bamboo basket, and then walked around the mountain, got some wild vegetables, and then went down the mountain.

When I returned to the village and went home with a basket on my back, someone suddenly stopped Mo Qianqian.

looked over and found that it was Aunt Liu next door.

Seeing this person, a touch of vigilance rose in Mo Qianqian's heart.

"Aunt Liu, is there something wrong?"

"Do you have anything good going up the mountain again?" Aunt Li said, looking at the shallow bamboo basket.

"Nothing, just a little wild vegetables." Mo said lightly.