15

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 15 015

Chapter 15 015

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 14 014Next Chapter...Chapter 16 016

Under the influence of spiritual power, the surrounding situation is fully visible.

Gradually, Mo Qian's spiritual power has touched the back mountain.

She'd need to experiment with her wood-based abilities here, and the rest of the place could be said to be barren, and only by going in a little further could she feel the greenery.

Speaking of which, the mountain is indeed magical.

When there was a drought outside, there was not a lot of moisture inside, but when the outside recovered, the moisture inside was the same as before, as if some kind of balance had been reached.

The thought only flashed, and soon Mo's shallow attention was returned to the bare land on the periphery.

Consciousness begins to go deep underground, and then begins to activate with its own wood-based abilities.

After the trigger, the roots of some trees and grasses in the deep mountains began to come towards the land.

Rooting, germinating, excavating...

Repeating this action, when Mo Qian's consciousness came out of the soil, the bare land was already overgrown with weeds, vines and other green plants.

After finishing this place, Mo Qianqian began to walk towards another piece of land, but she didn't get all single varieties, and in some places, she would also get wild vegetables.

After getting a size of about 100 square meters, Mo Qianqian felt that his ability seemed to be running out.

Probably knowing the level of his current ability, Mo Qianqian took back his mental power.

Mental power lies in a person's consciousness, so after she changes her body, her mental power is also very strong, but the wood ability is different.

When she first didn't notice the wood-based ability, she had the worst-case scenario.

Luckily, her luck was good.

Although the current wood-based ability is weak, it is better than nothing, and as long as she has enough gold and can exchange some wood-based crystal nuclei from the system mall, her ability will also be improved at that time.

After retracting it, Mo Qianqian opened his control panel, and on the left side of the control panel, he saw that in addition to his mental power, he finally had a wood-based ability in the ability column of his character attributes.

Then he turned his attention to the mall.

The wood ability came, and she could now put her ideas into action.

On the plane mall, Mo Qianqian directly chose the option of grain.

As soon as you choose, two options pop up: finished product and seed.

Mo Qianqian didn't even think about it, and directly selected the seeds, because the price of the finished product is really frighteningly high.

Once the grain seeds have been chosen, three types appear on the panel.

The first category is rice and wheat seeds.

The second category is sweet potatoes, potatoes, etc.

The third category is soybeans, adzuki beans, etc.