6

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 6 006

Chapter 6 006

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 5 005Next Chapter...Chapter 7 007

Back in the house, Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing greeted him at once.

Mo Heng was a little anxious and said, "Sister, what happened?"

"They're not going to rob our rabbits." Mo Qingqing's voice also had a faint cry, if the rabbits were robbed, they would be hungry.

"It's okay, it's just that the villagers asked my sister to take them up the mountain to catch rabbits together." Mo Qian touched the heads of the two of them and said.

"Then we won't have any rabbits to eat in the future?" Mo Heng suddenly withered.

"Yes, it's just that the people in the village can eat meat like us." Mo Qianqian explained.

"Isn't it like my mother said to be helpful?" Mo Heng's eyes sparkled brightly, looking like he was begging for an answer.

Mo Qianqian: "..."-why does this helpfulness sound so awkward?

After thinking about it, Mo Qianqian explained, "We can help people, but we must ensure that we are in the case of ourselves, do you see that we can have food to help people when we were not full of food before?" For example, now, would you like to give these two rabbits to someone else?

As soon as

Mo Qianqian's words fell, the two little guys shook their heads vigorously, they hadn't eaten it yet!

"So I took them to the mountains to catch other rabbits, instead of giving them what we ate ourselves, what they could catch was their own, and what we caught was ours." Mo Qianqian continues to educate.

Although this ancient folk custom will definitely be simpler than the last days, she is still unwilling to teach self-sacrificing children, she would rather them take care of themselves, as for the conditions, it depends on their own liking.

Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing nodded as if they didn't understand.

I don't expect them to understand it now, I just want them to remember it.

Then Mo Qianqian took two rabbits to the kitchen to deal with them, as for the rabbit skin, Mo Qianqian kept it and waited for a knee pad or something in the future, this southern winter is quite cold.

"Sister, I'm hungry, shall we eat rabbits?" Mo Heng and the others also came in, looking at Mo Qianqian playing with rabbits, and hurriedly shouted.

Mo Qianqian only then reacted, they haven't eaten yet!

Looking at the processed rabbit, Mo Qianqian said, "Sister roasted the rabbit for you today."

In the last days, there is no leisure to stew soup or anything, and the most is barbecue.

After speaking, Mo Qianqian took the pot on the soil pot first, and after Mo Heng caught fire, Mo Qianqian put the rabbit on the fire and roasted it.

Gradually, the rabbit meat began to turn golden brown and the aroma permeated the entire kitchen.

The two little guys couldn't help but sniff, it was so fragrant!

Looking at the roasted golden rabbit, his eyes were full of longing.

Mo Qianqian glanced at them, only felt funny, and felt hot in his heart.

Before the end of the world, she was originally an orphan, but after the end of the world, because of the anti-heaven treasure of the plane system, she didn't dare to have in-depth relationships with people, and she always felt quite lonely.