58

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 58 058

Chapter 58 058

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 57 057Next Chapter...Chapter 59 059

Mo Qiantie blushed with a face, staring at the tall and handsome figure that was fading away, eager to poke a hole in it directly.

This man is too possessive, and his purpose is also very obvious, judging from the time they get along, as long as this man wants something, he will definitely try his best to get it.

September...... Xiao Jincheng...

She abruptly got up from her seat, strode out, and just reached the door, almost colliding with September as she was about to enter.

September stretched out his hand to support Mo Qianqian's shoulder, and asked softly, "What?" He glanced out again, and after not seeing Xiao Jincheng's figure, he lowered his eyes and asked, "Did he do anything to you?"

"Nope." Mo Qianqian shook his head, took September's hand again, walked briskly towards his room, and then entered the door to cover the door, and pulled the person to sit down on the soft collapse.

"What the hell is going on? Why do you look so serious?

Mo took a deep breath, and finally couldn't help asking, "September, tell me honestly, who are you?"

September raised his eyebrows.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to inquire about your privacy. It's just that I heard them call you the son of the world, but how did you, the son of a prince, end up here? What do you want to do, you make me mentally prepared, otherwise I don't even have a bottom in my heart... "Don't worry..."

September wrung his eyebrows, and seeing that Mo Qianqian didn't even breathe, September hurriedly comforted: "You sit down first, what do you want to know, I'll tell you."

Mo Qianqian pursed his lips, waiting for his next words.

"I am Mu Chengjing, the son of Mu Limo, the former king of Mu Liang, I don't know how much you know about the affairs of the five continents, although my father once fought left and right with the emperor, he has made countless achievements."

Mo Qianqian doesn't know much about the affairs of the royal family on the five continents, but he only knows that now the five continents are turbulent and divided, and the imperial power is better than nothing.

But for some reason, when she heard this, her heart suddenly tightened.

"There is a saying since ancient times: the cunning rabbit dies and the lackey cooks. Mu Liang Wangfu is the general of the humerus, no one can win a hundred battles, it is deeply popular with the people, and the people have passed on Mu Liang Wang to a god-like existence, and the new emperor is quite jealous of the entire Mu Liang Palace.

Mo Qianqian's hands were clenched into fists, and from the time she heard the words "cunning rabbit dead lackey cooking", even if she didn't say anything about the rest of the day, she could guess most of it.

Mu Liang's Mansion was full of beheadings, and the entire Mu family, hundreds of people, was the only one left.

After two years, with a sea of blood and hatred, ruthless and poisonous, how did he carry these countless days and nights full of heartache?

September exhaled, looked at the tears that had overflowed Mo Qianqian's face, sighed helplessly, gently wiped her cold fingertips on her face, raised a smile on her lips, and said: "I don't want to tell you, I'm afraid that it will be like this, this matter has been so long, and I have nothing to do, really." Nothing