21

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 21 021

Chapter 21 021

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 20 020Next Chapter...Chapter 22 022

"Oh my God! Such a big wild boar! This should be 300 pounds!

"It's more than that."

"Shallow was able to catch this wild boar, it's so lucky, it seems that this wild boar has stepped into a trap set by shallow shallow."

"This shallow is really powerful, the trap is much better than others, I didn't expect to catch even wild boars today."

"Hey, why don't I have so much strength!"

"What I'm more concerned about is that such a big wild boar was dragged back by a shallow person? That's a lot of effort.

"I felt shallow and strong before, on the first day of the Lunar New Year, it was not difficult to carry her younger brothers and sisters, but now it seems..."

The villagers were talking around Mo Qianqian, talking and talking, and the topic was unconsciously biased.

Obviously, they were more shocked by Mo Qianqian's magical strength than the shock of hitting the wild boar.

At this time, many people have an understanding of Mo Qianqian, a ten-year-old girl, who is more capable of hunting than all of them.

She's so strong!

However, after the surprise, many people continued to talk about the boar itself.

Many villagers who came from behind, looked at the wild boar, and then looked at Mo Qianqian, and they were also very envious and jealous.

Why is she so capable of being a female baby!

After building such a good new house, and now there is such a big wild boar, such a good thing happened to her!

I have to say that the wild boar that Mo Qianqian got still made some villagers red-eyed.

None of the red-eyed people thought about whether they would be able to knock down the boar instead of being beaten by it if they were allowed to go up the mountain.

Mo Qianqian also received the gaze of the villagers with various emotions at this time, and continued to walk forward with the same expression.

At this time, a villager stepped forward.

"Shallow, I'll help you." Mo Youliang took the initiative to say on the side.

"I'll do it too." A villager on the side also said, Mo Qianqian glanced at it, it was Aunt Li's husband Mo Canggu.

The two of them directly took over the wild boar in Mo Qianqian's hand and helped go to Mo Qianqian's house.

At this time, Mo Qianqian, who was relaxed in his hand, looked at the people around him who were following the wild boar, and his expression was silent for a while.

The human heart is still so unpredictable, even in ancient times when it seemed quite simple.

So she maintains a certain degree of balance in many things, so that people don't do anything because they are too jealous.

Up until this point, she had mastered it very well.

I didn't expect a wild boar to still show the jealousy of many people.

Perhaps, some people's jealousy is something that I don't have, others have, and they have it easily.

But one thing she should be thankful about is that most people are probably just envious in their hearts, and even happy for her.