End

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 73 073

Chapter 73 073

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 72 072

"The line we went to was suddenly cut off, and now the news from Bei'an County can't be delivered at all." Leng Yan glanced at Xiao Jincheng's not too good face, and hurriedly added: "However, before this, we got reliable information that King Pingxi had left Bei'an County, but the specific movements are unknown. Left

, but the exact movement is unknown? What's the difference between this and not knowing the news?

The memories of the previous life gradually surfaced in Xiao Jincheng's mind.

In the previous life, it was also this King of Pingxi, he didn't know how this man managed to install cronies around him until he died, and after all his bureaus had been laid out, he directly killed him by surprise.

It's just that this time the situation deviated too much from the previous one, so that even though he knew that this man would be his biggest obstacle, he couldn't think of a good way to deal with it.

"King Pingxi... Who are you? Again and again, he stood in the way of the head of the family! Xiao Jincheng's voice was cold and cold, the enmity of these two lives combined, he would inevitably have a fight with this person, "This time, either you die or I die!"

·

When Mu Chengjing received the news that Mo Qianqian was safe and sound, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

In the past few days, if he hadn't been desperately stopped by the wind and fierce, he would have already ignored the current situation and rushed back to Dongping County directly.

Mu Chengjing was dressed in a black python robe, and on his face that had not been smiling, he slowly climbed the mountain with a hint of joy.

Feng Lie and the others on the side finally breathed a sigh of relief when they saw him with such a look.

Feng Lie hurriedly said: "I just said, the princess Ji people have their own natural appearance, and everything can turn evil into good fortune!"

"She put herself in such a dangerous situation this time, just to bet that nothing will happen to her, just because she wants to let this king have no worries."

Mu Chengjing's tone was soft that even he hadn't noticed, and only Mo Qianqian had this ability to make him show this kind of gentleness in this Bei'an County that eats people and doesn't spit out bones.

"What did the princess say?"

"The obstacle has been removed, let me go and do anything."

Before he left Dongping County, Mo Qianqian told him that she would find a way to solve the system task relationship bound to Xiao Jincheng and threaten Mo Qianqian's life, and he naturally would not agree, but this girl still ignored his advice before parting, and acted so arbitrarily.

He really didn't know whether he should be angry or not, but after all, there was nothing he could do about her.

"So what do we do now?" In the past, because of the constraints of the princess's side, they were also a little timid to do things on their side, so that there was no way to deal with Xiao Jincheng when they had no way to take action.

Now in this way, they don't have to suffer Xiao Jincheng's anger anymore.

Planting people to spy on them? A long time ago, they had already discovered when those people appeared, with the wisdom of the prince, how could they not even find a single spy? They just don't want to startle the snake.