66

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 66 066

Chapter 66 066

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 65 065Next Chapter...Chapter 67 067

"Inquiring about someone? I have heard that the head of the Jiang family has his own intelligence network in various states, how can he still use me to help you inquire about people?

"I don't dare to set up an intelligence network here with the Xiao family master, but I don't know if the Xiao family master is willing to help me with this?"

The two of you are playing Tai Chi back and forth, and no one knows how much sincerity and truth are in each other's mouths.

Xiao Jincheng leaned back on the chair behind him, slapped the folding fan in his hand, looked at Jiang Shaoqing while fanning the wind and said, "Let's hear it."

Jiang Shaoqing briefly told Xiao Jincheng what happened in the Southwest Courtyard that day, and of course automatically omitted the fact that he was instantly wiped out by the guards in his hands and threatened.

"A few days ago, someone was able to come and go freely among the many guards in my southwest courtyard, and so easily took a big living person away from under my nose, I don't know if the master of the Xiao family knows who has such a ability, and his martial arts have been practiced to such a supernatural realm?"

"Oh? How could there be such a thing? Xiao Jincheng's heart sank, and his eyes were contemplative.

Not to mention Dongping County, even if you look at the entire Southeast Continent, Xiao Jincheng dares to say that he can be called a famous person, he knows a little bit about it, and he knows who he has and what ability he has.

There are many people who are good at martial arts, but as Jiang Shaoqing said, his martial arts are superb, and entering and exiting a dignified mansion is like entering a no-man's land, and he can't think of who it will be.

Could it be that someone has secretly arrived in Dongping County in recent times that he doesn't know? There was a hint of danger in Xiao Jincheng's eyes, but they were covered by his slightly smiling eyes.

"In this way, even the head of the Xiao family doesn't know?"

"I will assist the head of the Jiang family in investigating this person, and if there is such a person, I will definitely give you an explanation."

"Okay, I just like a cheerful person like the Xiao family master." After Jiang Shaoqing laughed, he said: "As for cooperation, the limelight in Northwest Prefecture has become stronger and stronger in the past two years, and the strength of the King of Pingxi who suddenly appeared is really not to be underestimated, I don't know if the head of the Xiao family has the idea of cooperating with me, and find a way to make it first..."

Jiang Shaoqing stretched out his hand and made a gesture to wipe his neck, the meaning of which could be clear even if it didn't need to be explained.

If you rely on the strength of one family, it is not certain whether you can beat it, but if you combine the strength of the two families, there will be a very high possibility of swallowing the trouble of the Northwest State, and then the dispute between the three families will become two, and the threat to them will be much smaller.

It's just that the Northwest Prefecture and the Southwest Prefecture are one in the north and the other in the south, and they are also next to each other on the left and right, but the Southeast Prefecture is far from it, no matter how you look at it, this matter has a greater advantage over Jiang Shaoqing.