10

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 10 010

Chapter 10 010

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 9 009Next Chapter: Chapter 11 011

When Mo Qianqian woke up in the middle of the night, it was pitch black all around, and she could only hear the steady breathing of Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing, as well as the small arms and legs of the two little guys on her body.

After removing the hands and feet of the two with difficulty, Mo Qianqian got out of bed and went out cautiously in the dark.

Although he couldn't see it, with his spiritual power, Mo Qianqian still walked smoothly in the dark.

After a while, Mo Qianqian had already reached the deep mountain.

This time, she selectively threw a small number of prey into the trap, and at the same time put the live wild animals she owned directly into the mountain forest, such as rabbits with strong reproductive ability.

After all, she can help for a while, but she can't help for a lifetime! She plans to stop throwing prey for the villagers from tomorrow, and how much prey the villagers can put into their traps depends on their luck.

Early the next morning.

The villagers in the village gathered in groups to prepare to enter the mountain, generally speaking, they are relatively close to each other to form their own teams, although they have not encountered danger in the mountain, but it does not mean that they will never encounter it.

The reverence for the mountains has existed since ancient times.

Mo Qianqian can be said to be the most experienced one in the eyes of all the villagers, because every time Mo Qianqian has more or less harvest.

When the village chief said that his prey was for personal gain, many people had the idea of teaming up with Mo Qianqian, but after Mo Qianqian stayed at the village chief's house alone, and after she came out, after the village chief told Mo Qianqian's thoughts to those who inquired, no one was embarrassed to go to Mo Qianqian.

Mo Qianqian is right to catch prey quickly, but including her, the family is all children, and two are five-year-old children, basically no other source of livelihood, Mo Qianqian needs to rely on hunting to make money to support the family.

In such a situation, where is someone embarrassed to take advantage of the shallow.

And after Mo Qianqian learned about this from Aunt Li's mouth, his admiration for the village chief deepened, if she really wanted to find someone in the village who could make her pay a little trust, it would probably be the village chief.

"Sister, I'll go with you?" After watching the villagers go up the mountain, Mo Heng saw that Mo Qianqian was only one person, and hurriedly requested.

"And me." Mo Qingqing also said on the side, anyway, my sister and brother are going, and they will go too.

"Okay, let's do it together!" Mo Qianqian did not refuse, she still had the intention of exercising them.

When Mo Qianqian's family came out of the house with bamboo baskets on their backs, they met Aunt Li head-on.

"Shallow, you want to take your younger brothers and sisters into the mountains again? How dangerous it is in the mountains! As always, I'll help me watch them. Aunt Li looked at Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing's thin and small appearance, and felt uneasy, she was a child, how could she take care of the two little ones.