53

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 53 053

Chapter 53 053

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 52 052Next Chapter...Chapter 54 054

has been in the rivers and lakes for so many years, and almost all kinds of people have seen Fenglie, but I have never seen a woman so smart at a young age.

Under Mo Qian's oppressive eyes, Feng Lie felt that he couldn't say anything to lie to him again.

Feng Lie gritted his teeth and glanced at the old doctor beside the bed, looking a little hesitant.

Mo Qianqian withdrew his gaze from Feng Lie and said to the old doctor, "Doctor, please bandage his wound first."

Before Feng Lie brought someone here, he asked the old doctor to bring medicine for the wound, and the old doctor helped September to treat the wound, and when Mo Qianqian gave him the silver to thank him, he took the medicine box and left.

September was still in a coma, Mo Qianqian pulled the blanket up for him, and then got up and walked out.

Feng Lie followed her to the living room, and heard Mo Qian's straightforward words: "Do you still need me to ask questions one by one?"

She was a little surprised to come back with Feng Lie today, but she didn't think too deeply about it, just as the two met on the road.

Later, Feng Lie had been glancing at September with a worried expression, although the light in his eyes was faint, but Mo Qianqian saw it, and he was even more puzzled.

Later, she found out that September was injured, and Feng Lie hurriedly followed, and the worried look was undisguised, which further fulfilled the conjecture in Mo Qianqian's heart.

These two must have known each other before, and then thought of Feng Lie's respectful appearance to September on weekdays, and his heart instantly cleared.

"Miss, the master, Feng Lie and the others did not deliberately conceal it, please don't blame Miss!" Feng Lie knelt on one knee and lowered his head and said: "The poison in the master's body is one of the ten great poisons in the world. This poison can eat away at people's internal strength and make people lose their martial arts.

Speaking of this, a trace of unbearability flashed in Feng Lie's eyes.

"The poison of the remnants of the cold and the fifteenth of each month are painful." Yu Han emitted specific symptoms, but Feng Lie did not elaborate, because asking him to describe it was tantamount to asking him to pull out September and whip it again, and he couldn't bear it even more.

Even if Feng Lie didn't say it in detail, the words "painful" were like a slap in the face, directly hitting Mo Qianqian's heart.

Her heart ached, and she couldn't imagine what kind of torture he had endured.

"Who is he?"

"Please forgive Miss, the subordinates have said everything they can say, and the rest of the subordinates dare not say more, and please wait for the master to wake up and ask the master herself."

Mo Qianqian twisted his eyebrows, knowing that Feng Lie might not say anything more if he asked again, so he also sighed and didn't ask him again.

"Is there a way to alleviate the poison of the remaining cold scattering?" She asked.

"No." Feng Lie shook his head, "You can only rely on the will of the poisoned person to survive it."

Mo Qianqian was a little upset when he heard this, and waved his hand to let him out.