62

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 62 062

Chapter 62 062

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 61 061Next Chapter...Chapter 63 063

Far away in Luokang County, Zhongzhou, in the imperial palace, the emperor was sitting on the soft floor in the middle of the palace, holding a secret note in his hand, and without reading a word, the gloomy color on his face became a little thicker.

This secret recital is not signed, but it is written that Mu Chengjing may still be alive in this world when the golden cicada is out of her shell.

Half a year ago, the national teacher watched the sky at night and said that there was a fall of the Northern Wolf Star, and there was a subversion of the dynasty. Northern Wolf was Mu Chengjing's astrological sign, and after he learned the news, he couldn't stay up all night.

For several days, even dreaming at night was Mu Chengjing's face, the bloody scene of him cutting off his head with a sword, which almost tortured people crazy.

He sent someone to investigate privately, but to no avail, and he also secretly sent someone to follow General Blue, but all the dead soldiers sent out disappeared, and not even a message was left.

And now, someone sent him such a letter.

He swept all the inserts on the table to the ground, and the porcelain cracked and shattered on the ground.

After the queen who had just come over saw this scene, she wrinkled her eyebrows silently, and instructed the servants next to her, who didn't dare to come out, to collect all the debris and debris on the ground.

"Your Majesty, what's the matter? Why did you get so angry? The queen came, walked to Yu Wenxuan's side, and asked softly.

Yu Wenxuan looked at the queen, quickly stood up, two big hands firmly clamped her shoulders, and shook her face in horror: "Empress, what should I do?" He's coming to me for revenge? He's going to kill me! What should I do? The

queen's shoulder was pinched by Yu Wenxuan, she frowned slightly, gently raised her hand and patted Yu Wenxuan's hand, and comforted: "Don't worry, the emperor, the emperor is the body of the ninety-five, and there are so many guards in the palace, who dares to hurt the emperor?"

As she spoke, she waved her hand at the others in the dormitory, sent the minions out, and when there were only two people left in the room,

she pulled the soulless Yu Wenxuan to the bed in the inner hall.

"The emperor will take a sip of tea first."

Yu Wenxuan took the teacup, drank it gurglingly, threw the cup on the table, and grabbed the queen's hand again, "It's Mu Chengjing!" He's not dead! He's coming back to kill me! He's coming to me for revenge!

When

the queen heard this, her body stiffened.

Not dead? How could it be that he didn't die? The top and bottom of the Muliang Palace, even the slaves, a total of 527 lives, were counted one by one, and the heads of the people who had been hung at the head of Luokang County for seven days were not more than one and no less, and everyone knew it.

"The charred corpse of that day is not his! He's certainly not dead! The more he spoke, the more frightened Yu Wenxuan's eyes became, "Do you remember the dream I had before?" It wasn't a dream, it was a reminder from him that he was coming to me for revenge! The