17

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 17 017

Chapter 17 017

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 16 016Next Chapter...Chapter 18 018

This time in the county, it was different from the previous two times.

Compared with the previous two times, this time the county is obviously more vibrant and popular than before.

Vacant shops were opened, and small street stalls were set up.

Although many people still look thin, their eyes are full of hope.

It seems that the situation in the county has been initially restored.

Mo Qianqian judged in his heart, and then found a remote corner to stay, but his spiritual power began to radiate from where she was, and then he understood the situation on the street where she was now.

As soon as the situation was clear, Mo Qianqian was ready to buy what he needed.

The first one to enter was a ready-to-wear store.

When I entered, there was no one inside, only the shopkeeper himself standing behind the counter.

When he saw Mo Qianqian, he immediately greeted him enthusiastically, "This girl, what do you want to buy?"

First, because his store was deserted, it was rare to have a customer, and he was desperately looking forward to selling some clothes and then going to the grain store to buy some food back, and secondly, because he saw Mo Qianqian's obviously good-looking face, with the current situation, he can raise such a face, that is definitely a capable person.

However, according to his preliminary judgment, this business is very likely to succeed.

"What you can wear now, as well as winter cotton clothes, do you have them here?" Mo Qianqian asked.

"Yes, yes." The shopkeeper couldn't wait to answer.

"What fits my body, what fits the body of a five-year-old boy and a girl, I can wear three sets of each now, two sets of cotton clothes in winter, and the color and style should be the same, is there?"

"Yes, yes." The shopkeeper listened to this amount and nodded his head, this is a big business!

"Can you show me?"

"Yes, please do it here." The shopkeeper said, led Mo Qianqian to the counter, and then took out two folded ready-to-wear clothes of different sizes from under the counter, "You come and touch this material, it doesn't look good, but it's absolutely comfortable to wear, and others can't see it." As for the style, it's the one I hang on the far left.

In the end, the shopkeeper said that he guided Mo Qianqian to look at the hanging style Mo Qianqian, and when he looked back at the shopkeeper, a gleam flashed in his eyes, this

shopkeeper has eyes, and she can know from the clothes she wants the same style and color that she doesn't want to be eye-catching.

And at this time, the shopkeeper also took out a small ready-to-wear and put it in front of Mo Qianqian, "As for this child's clothes, the material is the same as the one shown to you before, they are all the same batch of cloth that came back, but because the color is too dark, the price is more expensive than the same type, so this product is the most sufficient, if the girl wants it, I can cheapen you on the original basis."

After the

shopkeeper finished speaking, he began to wait for Mo Qian's reaction, and his heart was also beating a drum.