48

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 48 048

Chapter 48 048

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 47 047Next Chapter...Chapter 49 049

Qiaojia Village is another village in Annan County.

Grass must be used to raise cattle, and Mo Qianqian originally planned to use rice straw after the autumn harvest, but no one in the plane trading group needed this kind of thing.

The people in their village have things to do, so Mo Qianqian turned his mind to the villagers of Qiaojia Village.

Use the seeds bought from the plane system mall to plant them for the villagers of Qiaojia Village, and pay the villagers a certain amount of money when the grass is harvested.

In this way, the villagers will not have to worry about the cost of planting rice, nor will they have to worry about the rice harvested at that time not being able to sell, and at the same time, they will be able to get paid for their livelihood.

If nothing else, the matter should be able to be discussed.

Uncle Zhou usually walks around the nearby villages, and he knows a lot of people, and the Zhao family in Qiaojia Village is the most able to speak in the village, and he also has some friendship with Uncle Zhou.

Seeing that the two had arrived, Village Chief Zhao hurriedly welcomed the two in.

"Come in and sit down, go and pour tea for the two of you!"

"Don't bother." Mo Qianqian hurriedly wanted to stop him, but the lady had already walked out.

"You're welcome, I'm also old friends with Lao Zhou, I'll arrange for the kitchen to cook something to eat in a while, and I'll make do with lunch at my house."

Mo Qianqian didn't shirk it anymore, and sat down with Uncle Zhou in the lower hall.

"I came to visit today, I have something to discuss with Village Chief Zhao." Mo Qianqian said.

"Lao Zhou also told me before, and I also thought about what you said, and I think it is feasible, but I haven't told the people in the village about this yet, you can tell me your specific thoughts."

"Presumably Uncle Zhou has already told you, I have built a farm and am now raising cattle, and it is currently a matter of feed, and I am not very relieved that the general grass cattle eat it, so I want to contract the land in your village, pay them a certain amount of remuneration, and use the seeds in my hands to help me plant a batch of forage."

"I've only heard of growing food, and I've never heard of growing grass on the ground." Village Chief Zhao smiled: "You mean that you provide the seeds for planting grass, and we only need to provide people and land, right?"

"Yes." Mo Qianqian nodded, "I think you also know that the cultivation of grass is much simpler than the cultivation of crops such as rice, so if you want to take over my business, you still need to trouble me to talk to the people in your village."

"Qianqian, this child is very capable, and it is not easy for a little girl's family, Lao Zhao, I didn't say it, as far as she put forward this condition, no one will suffer!" Uncle Zhou said after Mo Qian's words.

"That sounds pretty good, but there are a few families who are wondering what to plant after the rice harvest this time, so I'll mention it to them. Lao Zhou thinks it's good, then it's definitely no problem!

Village Chief

Zhao is a person who can speak well in Qiaojia Village, and the people here are more convinced of him, so as long as the other party is willing to help, this matter will definitely be secure.