12

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 12 012

Chapter 12 012

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 11 011Next Chapter: Chapter 13 013

For the next few days, it seemed as if God was going to make up for the rain that had not fallen in the past, and it was always dripping, with the occasional thunder.

After the initial happiness, the villagers began to feel sorry for the meat they had caught less, but all in all, they still had more confidence in the future.

As for Mo Qianqian, there is not much difference at all, if you want to eat meat or something, just take it from the system backpack.

It's just that unlike Mo Qianqian, the two little guys in the family are worried.

"Sister, if this rain goes on again, will we run out of food?" Mo Heng asked cautiously after squirming for a while.

"If you don't eat it, we will eat Xiaobai." Mo Qingqing also interjected on the side, as for the Xiaobai in her mouth, it was the hare that was caught last time, because it was white all over, so Mo Qingqing gave it the name of Xiaobai, and it was fed with wild vegetables every day.

Mo Qianqian listened to the words of the two of them, and immediately said, "Don't worry, there is still a lot of meat and grain stored at home, enough for us to eat for ten days and half a month." "It's

good to have something to eat."

"So you don't have to eat Xiaobai."

The two said happily one after another.

Maybe it's because of the previous experience of being hungry, the two little guys obviously care about eating, Mo Qianqian knows this, and can only take care of them more in food for the time being, so that they can slowly know that there is no shortage of food at home.

After a few more days of rain, the sky finally cleared.

As soon as the sun clears, families start to come out and move, and almost every family takes their tools to their farms.

The people regard food as their heaven, and farmland is the foundation of the peasants, and now that the disaster and famine have initially passed, it is natural that production will be resumed.

When the villagers began to cultivate the farmland, the village chief also began to distribute rice seedlings to the village, and on the first day of the rain, the village chief had already asked the village veterans to start raising seedlings.

Because of the famine, each family did not plan to leave the grain in the first place, and the village chief still remembered that each family contributed a little grain.

It is also because of the foresight of the village chief that there are seedlings in the village.

If nothing else, let's just say that there is almost no grain left in several nearby villages, and now they are looking for seedlings everywhere.

Mo Qianqian's family naturally also got a part of the seedlings, according to Mo Qianqian's meaning, she didn't want to plant, but at this time, not planting food obviously seemed a little out of place.

When Mo was embarrassed, it was her aunt Mo Rou who came with her husband and son.

After entering the house, Mo Rou told Mo Qianqian and them about her intentions.

To put it simply, it is to help Mo Qianqian and them to plant seedlings.

The news that there are seedlings in Mojia Village has long been spread, and after Mo Rou knew about it, she remembered that Mo Qianqian's family only had three children, and she probably hadn't done farm work such as planting seedlings, so she was ready to bring her father-in-law to help, because the basket of rice and meat that Mo Qianqian gave to Mo Rou last time, Mo Rou's mother-in-law easily agreed, just asked Mo Rou to bring the two children.