45

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 45 045

Chapter 45 045

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 44 044Next Chapter...Chapter 46 046

"It's good, I'm raising it according to the method you taught before, and the amount of food is set, and the pigs are very easy to feed, and now it seems that there is no problem."

"Who said that the big fat brother only has strength, I think he is very careful." After Mo Qianqian finished speaking, the crowd of onlookers behind him laughed, and Mo Qianqian asked again: "Do you usually give water to pigs?"

"There is drink, and they are all fed with water after they have been fed."

"You remember, the temperature of the water must not be too hot or too cold when feeding the water, and you can probably keep it not hot to the touch. And we must pay attention to the frequency of feeding water, the lack of drinking water will lead to the accumulation of toxins in the pig's body, which will increase the incidence of pigs. Naturally

, they don't even know about such a professional problem.

Everyone kept nodding their heads in their hearts, sighing that they had never heard of something they knew before.

Hearing what Mo Qianqian said, Ge Dapang hurriedly memorized all the words in his heart, and after thinking for a while, after Mo Qianqian left, he wrote down the time when the pig should drink water on the paper one by one, so as not to forget it.

After making sure that there were no other problems on Ge Da Fat's side, Mo Qianqian began to walk out, and the villagers outside surrounded her in the middle, waiting to see whose house Mo Qianqian was going to next.

Walking down in a circle, Mo Qian was tired enough, but fortunately, Xue Qiao followed her all the time, and never forgot to take water for her to drink, otherwise after talking so much, she would be thirsty.

Hearing that the villagers' breeding work was on the right track, Xiao Jincheng was free, so he brought a few guards over to see how it was going.

One of them came first to inform the village chief, who took a few villagers out of the village to greet him.

The carriage stopped at the entrance of the village, Xiao Jincheng got out of the car, and the village chief hurriedly walked over and respectfully bowed to him.

"Why bother the county magistrate to keep running to us? We have achieved results here, and we should report the progress of the work to the county magistrate.

"It's okay, there is nothing else important in the county government today, I heard that the breeding work is on the right track, so I have to come and see it in person." Xiao Jincheng raised his hand and waved his subordinates back, and walked forward first, "I also heard that the cattle farm over there is also doing well?"

"Yes, Asa is a capable child, much better than all of us!" The village chief praised Mo Qian, and he has always spared no effort.

Xiao Jincheng nodded, although she rejected the matter of wanting to buy shares with Mo Qianqian last time, although she had some regrets in her heart, she could understand it.

I came here today not only to see the progress of the breeding work in the village, but also to see the children of Mo Qianqian and the Mo family.

Several of his subordinates took out the gifts brought from the carriage and followed them not far from Xiao Jincheng.