59

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 59 059

Chapter 59 059

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 58 058Next Chapter...Chapter 60 060

Mo Qianqian, but when his eyebrows were twisted, his heart also chuckled.

As soon as Han Suzi's hand left the September wrist vein, Mo Qianqian hurriedly asked, "Mr. Han, how is his pulse?"

Unexpectedly, Han Suzi didn't know how to say anything, but suddenly lifted his robe, bowed his hand to Jiuyi, bent down deeply, and pleaded: "Han begs the prince to go back to Yimeng Mountain with me for the sake of his body!"

Mo Qianqian's hand holding the tea cup shook, and the tea inside spilled out, falling all over her hands.

"Mr. Han, you scared her." September took out the handkerchief from his arms, gently wiped his fingers for Mo Qianqian, and Han Suzi stole a slightly cool and warning look, and comforted Mo Qianqian: "It's not as exaggerated as he said."

Mo Qianqian ignored him, and asked Han Suzi again: "What Mr. Han said is because of that Jin Dan?"

Han Suzi glanced at Jiujiu again, then shook his head and replied: "No, the poison of Yu Hansan in Shizi's body has existed for four years, although Yu Hansan cannot be immediately fatal, but it has not been suppressed for a long time, but it will cause great damage to the body.

"Why?"

"Although Yu Hansan is cold, it also needs to be suppressed with something colder, otherwise, ice and fire will fight each other, and it is very easy to cause the appearance of disordered muscles and veins."

Jin Dan is fiery, Mo Qianqian knows, in the final analysis, she gave the wrong September medicine, so it will lead to the current situation. Thinking about it like this, Mo Qianqian felt a little guilty in his heart.

September sighed faintly, and waved his hand at Han Suzi, "Mr. Han must be tired after a long journey, I will think about this matter carefully, you go back and rest first."

"Yes." Han Suzi got up and arched his hand towards Jiujiu and Mo Qianqian, "Then Han will retire first."

After

the people left, September rubbed Mo Qian's head again.

"The poison on your body can't be delayed any longer, you hurry up and let Mr. Han go back to Yimeng Mountain to cure the poison, I will take good care of myself here, and when you have solved the poison on your body, you can come back to me." Mo Qianqian hurriedly persuaded.

"It's been a few years like this, so why rush to this time?" The most important thing is that with Xiao Jincheng here, he really doesn't worry about leaving Mo Qianqian here alone.

Xiao Jincheng's mind is obvious, if he is allowed to be here, he will be even more unscrupulous, and September is really not at ease.

But how to properly settle him after he left was a matter of great distress to him.

"Don't worry, I know my own body, and I won't let myself have anything to do for you."

On this day, when Mo Qianqian came back from the cattle farm, she always felt that someone was following her behind her, but every time she turned her head, there was no one behind her.

She was a little puzzled, thinking that she had a delusion, but when she was about to reach the entrance of the village, she suddenly felt a strong wind flying from behind her.