56

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 56 056

Chapter 56 056

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 55 055Next Chapter...Chapter 57 057

The moment of astonishment in Mo Qianqian's eyes naturally did not escape the eyes of September.

She didn't know that this thing could detoxify him, so what did she do to get this dragon snake gall gall desperately? September lowered his eyes in contemplation.

"Xue Qiao, take out the dragon snake gall and clean it up, and store it for Qianqian." September instructed Xue Qiao, who looked excited behind him.

"Shizi, don't you..."

September frowned, glanced at her coldly, and blocked Xue Qiao's words, and hurriedly took the dragon snake gall back.

"You don't have to worry about the rest, the rest of the family doesn't know about your injuries, I've taken your medicine, and you'll be healed after a good day's rest." When he looked at Mo Qianqian again in September, he had already returned to his usual appearance as warm as jade.

Mo Qianqian sighed slightly, and handed the other two things in his hand to September.

"Here's for you." Mo Qianqian saw September's slightly puzzled expression, and said: "This is the medicine to treat your knife wound and regulate your internal breath, you can take it first, it should be good for your injury."

September took the medicine from Mo Qianqian's hand, and his eyes were full of extremely complicated expressions.

He didn't ask where the two bottles of medicine came from, he only held the two small porcelain bottles tightly in the palm of his hand, and said to Mo Qianqian very seriously: "Qianqian, you remember, if something is bound to be exchanged for your safety, I'd rather not, do you understand?"

In fact, these two bottles of medicine are not difficult to obtain, and they definitely do not involve her safety, but who can know that there are those few changes in the middle, and what kind of bullshit hidden task is stepped out, and almost put her own life into it.

"Okay." Mo Qianqian nodded, and then gently closed his eyes again.

The medicine given to her in September was very effective, and she recovered the next day. And September has already taken the medicine that Mo Qianqian brought back to him, and the wound has healed within this day's time.

The effect of the golden pill seemed to be excellent, and September even felt that after eating the golden pill, a gentle air flow gradually spread along the chest to the limbs, and even the whole body became much lighter.

Although he still hasn't recovered any internal strength, he is much more comfortable than before.

September is in the palace, what kind of hungry things have not been seen? I've never seen such a good panacea.

After Mo Qianqian woke up today, he began to worry.

Her quest is currently only limited to getting the quest item, and has not yet shown a completed status. If something is not given to Xiao Jincheng, it will inevitably lead to the failure of the mission in the end, and she will be punished after failure, and she does not know what the punishment is.

Whether it will be serious enough to hurt her life at that time, it is also uncertain.

But if the things are handed over to Xiao Jincheng, what will happen to the poison that has been tortured for so long in September? It's really not easy for her to give this thing to someone else when she knows that this thing can save September.