42

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 42 042

Chapter 42 042

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 41 041Next Chapter: Chapter 43 043

Mo Qianqian let out a shallow breath, if she hadn't been able to provoke Xiao Jincheng now, she would have wanted to drag Jiu Jiu and leave quickly.

"What a coincidence." Xiao Jincheng walked to the two of them, picked up a place and sat down directly, because Mo Qianqian knew his identity, Xiao Jincheng didn't think he had the need to be polite.

Well, it's a coincidence, so coincidental that she wants to hit someone.

Xiao Jincheng looked at Jiu Jiu, who was sitting opposite Mo Qianqian, and raised his eyebrows, as if he was amazed.

"Who is this?"

"September." September nodded politely to Xiao Jincheng, but there was a touch of detachment in that tone.

It's an exaggeration to say that there is hostility, but Xiao Jincheng just intuitively feels that this young man named September has an unfriendly attitude towards him.

Xiao Jincheng didn't say that he had read countless people, but from the young man in front of him, he seemed to be able to see a temperament that was different from ordinary people.

Xiao Jincheng asked: "I don't seem to have seen it before, I don't know what the relationship between you and the two of you is?" September lowered his

eyes and placed the chopsticks neatly on the table.

Mo Qianqian naturally took over the words, "My family affairs, it seems that there is no need to report everything to the county magistrate, right?"

After saying that, he handed the handkerchief to September and motioned for him to wipe his mouth.

Xiao Jincheng's eyes darkened.

September took the handkerchief, wiped his mouth, and asked Mo Qianqian, "I'm done, when are we leaving?"

"Let's go now."

"Okay."

Mo Qianqian smiled lightly at Xiao Jincheng, "We're done eating, if there's nothing else, we'll leave."

With that, the two men stood up.

"Wait a minute!" Xiao Jincheng called out to them.

He felt a little uncomfortable, and he didn't know why.

When Mo Qianqian faced him, he always had a little bit of defense, but when he faced the young man in front of him, it was very natural.

That imbalance is like being suddenly fermented after seeing this teenager, and I feel like I feel the diaphragm.

Xiao Jincheng grabbed Mo Qianqian's arm and wanted to pull her elsewhere, but was grabbed by September next to him.

Xiao Jincheng's subordinates directly pulled out their swords and put them on September's neck.

There was a bit of tension in the scene for a while.

Mo Qianqian was taken aback, and hurriedly said: "Xiao Jincheng! What are you doing?

Compared with Mo Qian's panic, September didn't seem to care about the knife around his neck that would kill him at any time, and met Xiao Jincheng's gaze, "Let go of her."

"What if I say I won't let go?"

September's hand gradually strengthened, and the words that spoke again were dyed with a slight coolness, "I said, let her go."