39

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 39 039

Chapter 39 039

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 38 038Next Chapter...Chapter 40 040

Mo Qianqian thought about the construction of the farm, and went to the wasteland that the village chief said on the second day.

In fact, thirty taels of silver is not much for Mo Qianqian, and more is yet to come! She has to plan well so that the farm can get the money back as soon as possible.

And once the farm is up and running, she will have to hire workers to help her, or she will not be able to take care of it on her own.

Mo Qianqian stood on the ground, touching his chin, his brain was running rapidly.

She has already handed over the time-saving and high-yielding varieties to the villagers, and the rest that can be raised is more energy-consuming, time-consuming, labor-intensive and money-consuming.

The area of 1,000 square meters is not large, but it can be planned to build a small-scale cattle farm.

Although the investment in raising cows is relatively large, the advantage is that cows can not only produce milk, but also sell bulls, and cow manure can also be fully used as nutrients for growing crops.

Kill more than one stone.

And the reason for this idea is because the milk produced by cows is actually quite at a good price in the current market, and Mo Qianqian also learned from a simple investigation that some families have the Xi of drinking milk.

As for how this Xi came about, it comes from a quote from a book by a university scholar.

"Milk, cooking is beneficial, and it strengthens the body."

The conclusion of this sentence is that after this scholar traveled to Northwest State, he saw that the people in Northwest State were tall and strong, and finally understood that it was related to their diet and Xi habits.

Therefore, after that, the health benefits of milk have been spread among the common people.

But even so, there are very few people who raise dairy cows, and because the investment is relatively large, many people don't want to take this risk.

After all, cattle are conducive to production, and those who have the conditions buy bulls for production, who will raise a cow specifically to produce milk.

But high risk has high reward, Mo Qianqian has always believed in this truth.

And with the artifact of the plane system, Mo Qianqian is not worried that he will fail at all, and besides, this milk is also quite popular in the plane trading group, especially the ancient pure natural milk.

Thinking about it, Mo Qianqian had already stepped around the ground and nodded with satisfaction.

In addition to the fact that this land has been abandoned for a long time, the terrain is very good, and it is best to use it as a farm.

Mo Qianqian was very satisfied, and planned to start looking for someone to build a field after returning home.

Not far after she walked out, she stopped.

Not far away, a small black figure, curled up in a small ball, looked a little scary.

It wasn't until Mo Qianqian walked to the place not far from the small figure again that he realized that it was actually a child.