46

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 46 046

Chapter 46 046

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 45 045Next Chapter...Chapter 47 047

Xiao Jincheng followed Mo Qianqian into the hall, and the two sat down face to face.

Mo Qianqian got straight to the point and said: "Xiao Jincheng, I know that you need my help now, of course, since I promised to help you at the beginning, I will definitely not regret it, but you need to sort out the relationship between us." Really

! If it weren't for the mission goal of the plane system, she really didn't want to work with such a thoughtful person.

originally thought that she had a plane system in her body, at least to a certain extent, she could stabilize Xiao Jincheng.

But now it seems that Xiao Jincheng seems to have taken her as his possession a little.

She is willing to provide convenience for the mission goal, but it does not mean that she will not provide any bottom line.

Some things still have to be made clear.

Xiao Jincheng looks beautiful, but knowing that he was reborn, she naturally knows the other party's face hidden under a gentle face.

Xiao Jincheng held a folding fan in his hand, patted it in the palm of his hand, and smiled and motioned for her to continue.

"At the end of the day, the two of us are in a partnership, and I don't want to involve any personal issues in that collaboration. I'm not going to ask you what you want to do, and I want you to stay out of me, and we'd better be okay with each other.

Mo Qianqian's words had already been said to this point, and she didn't believe that Xiao Jincheng couldn't understand it.

Xiao Jincheng naturally understood, Mo Qianqian clearly meant to draw a line with him.

During this period of time, Xiao Jincheng didn't feel that he was sorry for Mo Qianqian, but Mo Qianqian was always guarding against him.

These children of the Mo family, even if he had a shallow attitude of pleasing at first, he really liked them later.

Xiao Jincheng didn't care too much about Mo Qianqian's attitude towards him at first, but when he saw the communication between her and September, he felt more and more unhappy.

He thinks that Mo Qianqian is the closest person in this world who "leans" on him, and now it seems that it is nothing more than that!

"You're trying to distance yourself from me?" Xiao Jincheng's narrow phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and his voice sounded unhappy or angry, "Hehe's okay?"

"It's not that the line is drawn, it's just that I don't want you to hurt the people around me in the future, and I can tell you very clearly that I have every reason to refuse to do anything for you."

"Is it for that September?"

"It has nothing to do with him." Mo Qianqian sighed lightly, Xiao Jincheng obviously didn't realize her problem, and every time she couldn't get along with him.

It was probably because of his living environment, Mo Qianqian didn't want to change his attitude, so the relationship between the two could only be maintained as she just said.

"Lord Prefectural, I just want to ensure the safety and stability of my family, I don't want to participate in your great cause and ambitions, I don't want to mix with it, I will try my best to meet what you need, but that's all."