8

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 8 008

Chapter 8 008

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 7 007Next Chapter...Chapter 9 009

This time, after arriving at the county seat, the scene I saw was obviously different from the last time.

The last time the scene in the county town looked a little discouraged, this time it was a lot more vibrant.

Not to mention the rest, there are a lot more people on the streets, some shops have also opened, and people come and go, and they have begun to look like a county seat.

However, as soon as many people enter the county gate, they generally rush in one direction.

Mo Qianqian already has a judgment in his heart, needless to say, this direction is generally the location of the grain store.

After thinking about it, Mo Qianqian also followed the flow of people towards the grain store.

At this time, there were a lot of people gathered at the door of the grain store, but few people bought grain, and many people seemed to be arguing with the grain boss about something, but the grain store owner didn't pay attention to it at all, because there were more than a dozen young adults and two officials watching at his door.

Mo Qianqian did not go to the front of the grain store, but found a location where he could see the situation clearly.

At this glance, we can see the reason why these people outside are excited, and the price of this grain is hanging at the door of this grain store: rice bucket ten thousand dollars.

Looking at this price, Mo Qian's heart also jumped.

Mo Qianqian has already known that the country he is in now is a completely empty era, in this era, grain is generally measured by stones, buckets, and liters, 1 stone = 10 buckets, 1 bucket = 10 liters, 1 liter = 1 catty. (There is a gap in reality, and the author sets it personally.)

Normally, when buying grain, it is measured by a bucket, so the price of grain shops is generally how much is a rice bucket, before the disaster, the price of grain is only 200 yuan for a bucket of rice, and about 800 yuan for a bucket of rice in the event of some disasters.

At this price, ordinary people can afford it, and as for the peasants who have grain at home, they do not need to buy grain, and can even sell grain to grain stores for money to buy other things.

It's just that no one expected that after the war and famine, the price of grain would suddenly soar to 10,000 yuan.

You must know that one tael of silver in this era is equivalent to 1,000 copper coins, and rice bucket ten thousand dollars is equivalent to ten taels of silver for a bucket of rice. Not to mention farmers.

Thinking about it, Mo Qianqian already had a judgment in his heart.

Although it is said that the war has temporarily calmed down, it is definitely only a calm on the surface, and the grain sold in the grain store is definitely not the grain store itself.

However, it also proves that in a short period of time, there will probably be no war in this divided country, because if there is another war, it will be impossible for those wealthy families to take out these grains and sell them.

In this way, there will definitely be more than ten years of stability or more.

speculated in his heart that Mo Qianqian had already made a decision in his heart.