14

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 14 014

Chapter 14 014

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 13 013Next Chapter...Chapter 15 015

Mo Qianqian noticed the movement as soon as she heard it, and swept it with her mental power, and soon found that the thing that was making noise was the same as the thing in her hand.

It seems that the male was killed, and the female and the young were come.

Thinking about it, Mo Qianqian was ready to secretly solve this wild boar, and then take the opportunity to load it into his system backpack.

It's a pity that people are not as good as the sky, in this silent night, even a little sound will be infinitely amplified, Guo Bin quickly noticed the movement behind him, and looked back vigilantly.

By the light of the moon, they could roughly see a large wild creature not far from them, and at this time the wild creature was roaring in their direction, and the threat was very strong.

After the wild thing came out of the shadows, Guo Bin saw clearly what the other party was moving.

A large boar, plus a couple of slightly smaller boars.

Did they run into a herd of wild boars?

Guo Bin's expression changed suddenly, even though he felt that his legs were a little weak, he still quickly picked up a relatively large stone from the side and stood directly in front of Mo Qianqian, "Qianqian, you go quickly!" Fast!

If

he can stop it for a while, Mo Qianqian still has a chance to live, otherwise, both of them will be doomed.

Just when Guo Bin's words fell, the female wild boar had already hurriedly collided in the direction of Guo Bin and Mo Qianqian.

Guo Bin was immediately ready to hit the wild boar with the stone in his hand.

It's just that what she didn't expect was that the wild boar turned around not far in front of him, and headed towards Mo Qian, who was behind him.

Seeing this, Guo Bin immediately threw the stone in his hand towards the wild boar, trying to regain the boar's attention.

But even if the female wild boar was smashed by Guo Bin and screamed, she had no intention of turning back to attack Guo Bin, as if she only recognized Mo Qianqian, and ran towards Mo Qianqian fiercely.

"Don't." Guo Bin picked up a big stone again from the side and came directly to the female wild boar who took the lead.

At this time, Mo Qianqian looked at the herd of wild boars coming towards him, and his body flashed lightly.

As soon as it flashed, the wild boar herd had already turned around and continued to rush towards Mo Qian.

At this time, Mo Qianqian had already thrown away the pig in his hand, and punched the wild boar that came at him.

The fist collided directly with the boar's head, and there was only a click, as if something was broken.

At the same time, there was a loud "bump", and the body of the wild boar had fallen to the ground, with more air out and less air intake.

At this time, Guo Bin maintained the posture of holding the stone with both hands, and looked at the scene in front of him in amazement.

Wild boar...... was given by a shallow who was only ten years old... Killed by a punch?