54

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 54 054

Chapter 54 054

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 53 053Next Chapter...Chapter 55 055

Mo Qianqian's whole person slid down suddenly, she subconsciously grabbed her hand, trying to grab everything that could stop her from sliding, but the tentacles were wet and smooth, and she didn't catch anything.

With a "plop" sound, a cloud of dust splashed on the ground, and Mo Qianqian felt that his internal organs were about to be thrown out, and his head was dizzy for a moment.

She closed her eyes and thought that she probably hadn't been thrown to her death, but had she ever been crippled?

When the pain wore off, she opened her eyes and slowly got up from the ground.

Mo shallow tilted his head, looking at the hole that was so high that it was impossible to climb up, he only felt a breath of air blocked in his chest, making people want to hit someone.

September is still injured, she wanted to quickly get the medicine and go back to treat him, what should I do now?

Just as he was thinking about it, there was a sudden movement in his ears, which was especially obvious in this quiet space, which made Mo Qianqian feel goosebumps all over his body.

The other side at that time.

September woke up from a nightmare, looked at the top of the tent, and for a moment wondered what time it was.

After just keeping his eyes open for half an hour, he recovered from the dream he had just had, and he couldn't help but slowly exhale a breath of turbidity.

Maybe it's because of the incense, and I feel that the sharp pain on my body has been relieved a little.

He sat up from the bed with his body propped up, and the person guarding the door heard the movement and hurriedly pushed the door and walked in.

"Master, are you awake?" Feng Lie hurriedly stepped forward, put a pillow on his back, and then poured a cup of tea on the table and handed it to him, "How do you feel now?"

"No problem." September shook his head, drank the water from the teacup and moistened his throat, and then said, "What about shallow?"

"After the master fell asleep, the young lady went out, and she has not come back yet."

"What time is it? How long has she been out? September asked, wrinkling her eyebrows.

"It's almost time, and Miss has been out for about two hours." After finishing speaking, Feng Lie muttered five times, "Why haven't you come back yet?"

"Child? Two hours? September was startled, and his body moved and pulled the wound on his chest, making him can't help coughing a few times, "She's been out for so long, and no one has gone out to look for her?" This

small village is small and all of them are helpless villagers, so there should be no danger in thinking about it.

Why did Shizi's reaction be so big?

"Shizi, you calm down first."

"She's a girl who's only twelve or thirteen years old, and she hasn't returned yet, so you still ask me to calm down?" In September, I lifted the quilt directly and was about to get out of bed.

Feng Lie hurriedly stopped him, Shizi's injury was so serious, today was still the day of poison, he couldn't let him toss anymore no matter what.

"Shizi, please take care of your body! Now that you're still injured, you can't joke with your body anymore!

"Wind Spirit!" September interrupted him angrily and said coldly: "If anything happens to her because of your negligence, this son will not spare you!"

This is the first time in this short period of time that September has called himself the son of the world in front of Feng Lie, and it also makes Feng Lie's heart awe-inspiring, and the son of the world is really angry this time.

Feng Lie hurriedly knelt on one knee, but his heart was extremely shocked.

"Snow Wolf Guard!"

September Li shouted, and in the room where there were originally only Feng Lie and September, there were several other figures in an instant.

"Shizi."

"Immediately search for Mo Qian's whereabouts, even if you turn this neighborhood upside down, you have to find someone for me!" September ordered in a deep voice: "If you can't find anyone, you don't have to come back!" "

Yes!" A few people answered, and quickly retreated into the darkness.

"Shizi, you" "

Feng Lie, although I have lost all my martial arts now, I have definitely not reached the point of being crippled, do you really think that this Shizi is a waste?"

The same is true of emaciated camels larger than horses, and hundred-legged insects that die but do not stiffen.

Feng Lie had actually put him in a position where he needed to be protected from the time he heard that his martial arts had been lost, but he had forgotten that the man standing in front of him had never been a weak person.

"Subordinate, please punish the prince!"

September stared out the window, and saw the bright moon in the sky through the half-open window.

He didn't know why he was so worried the moment he didn't see Mo Qianqian again, but his intuition told her that she was probably in danger.

If it weren't for the injuries and poison, he would have gone to find someone himself.

Don't let anything happen to you.

And Mo Qianqian, who is being worried about September, is indeed in danger.

After she heard the movement behind her, she suddenly turned her head, but just happened to see a giant python several meters long and thicker than a human being, crawling from the pool on the side to the shore, spitting out letters to Mo Qian.

This scene is not scary, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on Mo Qianqian's back.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第53章 053下一章︰第55章 055

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy