44

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 44 044

Chapter 44 044

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 43 043Next Chapter: Chapter 45 045

In fact, there was a person who asked someone to find a helper before, but because I never found a suitable one, this matter has been separated like this.

On the second day, the village chief asked a villager to come to Mo Qianqian, saying that there was a candidate for the helper he had said earlier, and asked her to go over to see how the people were doing.

The village chief's house was accompanied by his old friend from the county town last time, and there were three young men, two men and one woman, dressed very plainly, but looking healthy.

"Village Chief."

"Shallow, come and sit." The village chief hurriedly beckoned her over, and after Mo Qianqian sat down next to him, he said: "This is my brother I mentioned to you last time, and I have been helping you find a helper according to your requirements during this time.

"I'm really embarrassed to bother Uncle Li to help me remember such a trivial matter." Mo Qianqian took the tea handed over by the village chief's wife and took a sip.

"I've heard a little about you from your village chief, such a capable little girl, I've said several times that I want to see you." Li Hao laughed, "Looking at it like this today, it really deserves to make Lao Liangtou repeatedly boast in front of me."

Mo Qianqian was praised by people in front of so many people, and he was a little embarrassed.

"It's the village chief who has won the prize."

The three people who had been silent next to each other looked at each other, and the small abacus in their hearts played loudly, Just for a moment, they exchanged words with their eyes.

From the moment this girl entered the door to the present, her words and deeds seem to be down-to-earth and generous.

Well, the girl who can be looked down on by the prince of the world shouldn't be bad.

Mo Qianqian took a large number of three people over there, and asked Li Hao, "Is it convenient for Uncle Li to introduce these three?"

"Look at my brain, I have forgotten the most important thing after talking about it for so long." Li Hao stretched out his hand and patted his forehead, and then remembered to greet the three people.

The three of them folded their hands in front of their lower abdomen, hanging their heads and looking well-behaved.

"These three children were also introduced by a friend of mine, you can rest assured that they are absolutely reliable. It's just that these three children also survived the famine that year, and their families are gone, so it depends on your side that it is inconvenient to give them a place to live.

When Mo Qianqian heard this, he also had a feeling of sympathy.

"I still have a few spare rooms in my house, and if they want to stay, it's not impossible. It's just that the work in the farm is not clean and it must take a lot of effort, but I don't know if they can do it. The

task assigned by the prince to the three of them, they have to complete it no matter what, if Mo Qianqian's side doesn't want them, they will inevitably be punished when they turn back.

Xue Qiao hurriedly nodded and said, "Yes, I can do anything!"

When the

other two people heard this, they also quickly agreed.