23

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 23 023

Chapter 23 023

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 22 022Next Chapter...Chapter 24 024

This time I entered the county seat during the day, and I could see everything I saw in the county more clearly than the last time, so as soon as I entered the county seat, the eyes of the two little ones were rolling around, looking at everything around them with novelty, and there was an excited expression on their faces.

The county is so prosperous!

Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing both felt that their eyes couldn't see.

"Everyone grabs my clothes, can't run around, follow my sister closely, if you run around, don't want to follow me to the county in the future." Mo Qianqian warned sternly.

When the two of them heard this, they quickly nodded vigorously, and the hand holding Mo Qian's clothes squeezed tighter.

warned the two of them, and Mo Qianqian began to run to the market in the county.

The market is open three times a day, in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening.

In this market, vegetables, fruits, meat, aquatic products, and non-staple food seasonings are readily available.

At the time of the famine, this market was closed a long time ago, but now that basic production has been restored and reopened, it is not as lively as the original market, but it is good.

He had already swept it with his mental power, and Mo Qianqian, who understood the situation, went straight to the market.

When you get to the market, you can hear the noise outside, the chatter, and everyone is haggling.

Looking at such a lively scene, Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing's eyes were almost straight.

At this time, there was also a sugar gourd seller shouting: "Sell sugar gourd~" "

Sister, sugar gourd!" Mo Qingqing immediately shook the hem of Mo Qian's clothes, "The New Year's money you gave me is six yuan."

As he spoke, Mo Qingqing took out six cents from a small waist bag on his body, and licked the corners of his mouth with his tongue, looking like he was about to eat.

"I'll charge you three cents and buy you a sugar gourd." Mo Qianqian finally took three coins from Mo Qingqing's hand, and then asked Mo Heng on the side, "What about you?"

As soon as Mo Qianqian's words fell, Mo Heng had already reached out and handed

Mo Qianqian three money.

Mo Qianqian: "..."

Before and after putting it away, Mo Qianqian went to the little official who was guarding the door to pay the money for entering the market, and after getting a number, he went in.

After first going to the vendor of sugar gourds and buying two sugar gourds, Mo Qianqian found a place where he could put his stall, so he took out the prey in his bamboo basket one by one, and took the opportunity to add some live rabbits.

Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing were sitting behind Mo Qianqian at this time, and they both gave Mo Qianqian a sugar gourd first, and after Mo Qianqian ate one separately, they didn't want it, and the two of them continued to eat the sugar gourd obediently.

They didn't have much feeling for the prey that Mo Qianqian took out, because these things were all done by Mo Qianqian, and they didn't know the specific number at all.